Owen x reader x minu- you're mine

So the shifting process I used here will be from owen and then to minu. Just like the vinny x reader x minu I did last time. I mean minu is hot if only someone didn't run him over and ruined his confidence. My boy needs more emotional support.

Since I make smuts now I will put (S) before a title so that you guys will know if it's a smut. And since I have imagines with like mild stuff going on then I'll just place 🌶 I mean yeah spicy.

This imagine is lowkey 🌶

-

"Oh you were a track cyclist in elementary? You're cool" owen said to me as I shrugged it off saying it was way back and I wasn't even that strong.

The crew were having chicken and we decided to let owen tag along too since why not right? And he was more than happy to have me practice my english lessons on him as well.

I was sitting in between owen and dom. Infront of me was minu who was in between june and vinny.

This owen guy was talking to me all because he got bored trying to talk to shelly who was busy talking with jay.

"Nah It wasn't like that. I couldn't even reach the nationals because I was the only girl and we weren't enough to make a team" I said as owen nodded. So far he seemed to be amused of talking to me and I appreciate that he isn't finding me annoying, or atleast.

"So what did you do afterwards?" He asked.

"I stopped participating in track cycling and moved to the regular road cycling and I was hoping to make it to a school team but I was scouted by june and asked me to join the crew since he was one of my childhood friends. It was a blessing in disguise, if it weren't for him I would have been in a lame schoolteam with weak and depressed cyclists so yeah" I breathed out as I said my first long paragraph in english without getting any errors.

"You did it with no mistakes! Congrats" he cheered and raised both of his hands towards me as I accepted his double high five before the both of us randomly started fangirling.

"I'm improving and I'm proud of it" I said as I crossed my arms with a proud smirk on my face. Owen laughed before he questioned.

"So since you're a master at english now can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"I mean of course" I said as I waited for him to ask his question. He gestured me to lean to him as I felt him lean close to my ear. His hot breath was something I could really feel against my ear.

"I'm curious about something, or someone. Out of all these boys on the table. Who catches your eye first?" He asked in a very low and deep voice before pulling away to look into my eyes. I was blushing as a certain someone appeared in my mind.

"Wait why do you want to know?" I asked, giving him my suspicious experience.

"I just feel like someone around here is giving me glare daggers. I mean it's only me, you, shelly, and that jay dude who knows english so why not. I feel like this person is like your boyfriend" he said keeping the eye contact.

A person in the table giving him glare daggers? My boyfriend? Wait I don't have one. Owen likes shelly his whole life and with his looks I am pretty sure he knows pretty well how it feels when someone is staring at him so it only makes sense.

"But I don't have a boyfriend" I said as he chuckled.

"Not yet then" he said making me even more confused.

"Well I mean you are right that it's only the four of us who could speak english so that gives me a little freedom to tell you things but how about the name? It'll be obvious" I said as he started thinking.