Vinny x reader- casual walk

Finally I'm using the cover page for this one.

-

"I told you that moutain route was refreshing" I said to vinny as we rode our bikes but this time really slowly taking in the view of the streets.

"Yep" he said as I let go of my handle bars to give my arms a stretch.

"So wanna grab food?" I asked after stretching.

"Yeah sure what do you want?" He said following me behind my tail like a light slipstream.

"Chicken of course! We'll just get some and we'll eat it at your house!" I said excitedly making him smirk.

I turned to this street to see a guy who looked like a student running far away.

We were keeping our slow pace until the sound of an lady in her 40s yelled.

"Come back here you thief!" The woman said. Crap I wanna do something to help but I don't seem to know what I should do.

The kid was running towards us and all I could think about was throw him some rocks.

I pannicked for a second before I saw vinny suddenly sprinted and went past me and did a wheelie perfectly timed on the guy making the front wheel hit his crotch.

Ooh fuck goodbye to his future babies.

Damn he's bloody turning me on. I fastened my pace and immediately stopped at them to see the lady caught up too.

"You're coming with me you runt, we're going to the police station, just see how cruel this world really is" she said making the kid who was holding his crotch tense up. She dragged him away after saying her thank yous to us.

I wasn't on my bike and vinny was on his bike making me look up at him.

"Good job vinny" I said as I smacked his ass making him angrily squirm around making me laugh. I hoped on my bike and lead the way to the chicken.

-

That was cute. The but smacking was inspired by heri when june told her about replacing the flowers if they're dead.

Anyway I hope you guys liked it and you know liked it. Please always remember to stay safe and still have fun!!

AUTHOR YEEET!!