Vinny x reader- not on my watch

"Good job guys!" June said as me and jay came back from winning the race for this round.

"We won!" Minu said giving us high fives.

"That was great guys!" Shelly said coming over to jay with her towel and water.

"Thanks guys!" I said accepting all their high fives.

Well we're lacking I wonder where the other one is.

"You're boyfriend got kidnapped by the tarantula crew" june said pointing to the back to see vinny with a full on annoyed face as this tarantula bitch kept pushing on him.

"Well shit" I said really annoyed glaring at that short haired girl.

"I'll hold your bike" minu immediately said as I crackled my knuckles and went over.

"Woah there you two seem CLOSE are you his girlfriend or something?" I said walking over disturbing they're conversation making vinny sigh in relief.

"Well why do you care?" This tarantula bitch said to me making my blood boil.

"I'm his girlfriend" I said sternly making her turn towards me as we soon got into an intense staring competition.

"Wow I guess his standards are low" she said.

"Haha the flatass is talking" I said.

"Shut up slow crap" she said.

"You too asswipe"

"You better shut up before I slap you"

"Well slap me it's not like paper can hurt me"

"Oh yeah? Let me try it now"

"Haha go ahead, go ahead and see if you can hurt me with those thin hands asswi-hshwndjdjsn" Vinny what are you doing?!! I was about to drop this cool savage verse!!

"Time to go shorty" he said pulling the hood of my hummingbird jacket as I just let him drag me back to the crew but my eyes were still on that girl.

"Not on my watch asswipe!!" I yelled lastly before I reached the crew where vinny finally let go.

"Oho you burned her bro!" Dom said approaching me with a huge grin on his face making me stand straight before accepting his man hug.

"Next time I see her doing that she's literally gonna become my asswipe" I said.

"Oh come on now isn't it good to see your man being so loyal?" Minu said teasingly making vinny turn away and let out a tch.

"Oh come on now you're disappointed right?" I said to vinny with my arms crossed.

"Why would I be disappointed?" He asked.

"You prefer her than me do you? Alright then" I said patting his shoulder.

"I support you bro" I said patting his shoulders making him sigh before grabbing my hand.

"Do you seriously think that asswipe is better than you?" He said making me grin.

"Well no she's an asswipe" I said.

"An asswipes an asswipe" he said making me smile widely before hugging him tight.

"I ruv you so much" I said making the others cough like crazy.

"Oh sorry" I said quickly letting go.

"Aight Let's all head to vinny's house!!" Dom said making everyone agree as vinny just silently bit his lip in anger but he's fine with it.

-

Aight I have noticed this imagines book is almost 60 imagines so yeah this came out really successfull for me because I am really lazy but in 1 month I managed to create 50+ imagines so yeah it made me really proud of myself. Thank you so much for the reads. I noticed some of you click immediately after I posted a new one which really melts my heart knowing y'all enjoy it!!

Aight Imma start making more so see you in a bit!!

AUTHOR YEEET!!