Owen x reader- Cook for me

Hehe so I gathered up some of your comments from my previous author note and I wanted to put your acc names here but my phone can't seem to do that or maybe I don't know how?? Anyway I have collected the ideas and try to turn it into an imagine and stuff.

-

*Ding Dong* ring dong ding ding dong ding ding rigiding rigidingdingding (lmao sorry)

I stood up from the couch in the living room before walking to the front door expecting it to be owen who seemed to have made my home into some sort of owen headquarters for the past few weeks but I don't mind though.

I opened the door to see owen who was cheerfully smiling.

"Get in loser" I said opening door wider so he could get in.

"Good afternoon to you too" he said with a hint of sarcasm which made me scoff. We walked back to the livingroom as he jumped on the couch.

"I really hope you're not hungry. Miss holly is on her day off today so I'm afraid no food for today" I said standing infront of him handing him the remote for the tv.

He sat properly and took the remote from my hand.

"Now that you mentioned it I am pretty hungry" he said as I scoffed.

"Well alright I'll check the kitchen" I said as I left the livingroom to go to the kitchen and look for something to eat. This might be hard considering that big stomach of his. Huh I wonder what else is big....

"Y/n I wanna watch a movie!" I heard owen yell from the living room.

"Do whatever you want just don't do anything stupid" I yelled back as I started opening the cupboards in the kitchen. All I found were ingredients and some seasonings and stuff that can't be digested like utensils and stuff.

The only edible thing I found was a jar of pickles. Oh boy looks like I need a trip to the supermarket, maybe tomorrow when miss holly is here.

I walked back to the entrance of the livingroom to see owen watching some marvel movie.

"All I found is a jar of pickles and I know for sure you don't like pickles" I said showing him the jar.

"The other stuff I found were dry ingredients but it's okay we can just ca-" I was cut when he interrupted me.

"What about you cook for me?" He said in a half serious tone as he made sure I was looking into his eyes which he knows make me weak. I avoided his gaze, not today owen, especially not with those eyes I am not falling for your cuteness. I crossed my arms and look at anything but owen.

"How about no?" I said as I felt him whine a little.

"Come on please? I never had you cook something for me it was always miss holly come on now I wanna try something you made pleasee" at this point he was already standing infront of me and he was holding my face so that my eyes could lock in with his. He was effortlessly being cute and I'm living for it.

"You'll regret it, I can't cook great" I said honestly but he just smiled.

"It's okay atleast it's from you  it's the thought that matters right?" He said as he started squishing my cheeks.

"Yeah the thought of you getting diarrhea because of me, jeez that would be funny" I said as he laughed.

"I'm taking responsibility if something happens to me so don't hold back okay?" He said as I just sighed and surrendered. He was just too persistent. I took his hand and lead him back to the couch. Using both of my hands on his shoulders I pushed him down and hand him the remote.