Juhwan x reader- shark plushie

This is a mix from the original episode so yeah

-

I was devastated. Imagine seeing your boyfriend get hit on the face with a bike while racing, the wheel broke into his helmet and he fell off and a lethal crash happened. I almost died because I just looked at the wide screen as my boyfriend was now lying on the floor and blood dripping everywhere. I was pannicking so hard as tears start to form on my eyes.

I ran to the people wearing black and asked them where the crash was. He answered and I immediately dashed to the scene as I arrived paramedics were already circling him and getting him on the stretcher.

"Juhwan!" I yelled once I saw the huge bleeding wound on his nose as he just gave me a weak smile.

"Hey, y/n. This is embarrassing" I heard him whisper as he was carried inside the ambulance and one of the paramedics came to me and guided me inside as I sat next to the bleeding juwan. The doors closed as the vehicle started moving. I was holding his hand tight while I was crying.

"Hey don't cry, I'm actually okay nothing serious happened except for my nose. It feels better now that you're here" he said in his weak voice.

"I just......you.......flew off......I was worried" I couldn't even say things right because A hiccup separating the words I said. A faint chuckle was heard before I felt his hand cupped on my face before his thumb went to remove the tears on my eyes as I finally calmed down.

"I'm okay now, just a little surgery for my broken nose and I'll be fine" he said.

"You sure about that? We're in an ambulance juhwan, an ambulance for a broken nose" I said as he laughed.

-

I already payed for all the hospital expenses and I texted my brother to bring some of his clothes that might fit juhwan because he was still wearing his jerseay and I know for sure how uncomfortable and gross it feels to lay down in sweaty clothes. He texted me that he was going to get him a get well soon gift as well and he also told me that to he was going to be a little late.

I sighed and ran to the room the nurse told me juhwan was at. I opened it before bursting into laughter. He looked at me with the most disappointed face ever. The thing that made it even funnier was the fact that he couldn't move his neck so it was only his eyes which were moving and it looked funny asf.

It turned out he had broke a part of his neck and his nose was broken so they did a surgery on it and placed a cast on his neck. He looked so funny though not gonna lie. I went over to him before I gave his forehead a little kiss and sat down.

"Oh juhwan" I said before a loud sigh I didn't know I was holding finally went out. I closed my eyes once my mind finally calmed down after thinking too much for about two hours straight nonstop because I was just too worried and lost. I felt a strong grip on my hand that made me open my tired eyes. I met with his eyes as I laughed.

"Hey I'm trying to be affectionate here why are you laughing?" Juhwan said in a very sad tone as I just continued laughing until a smile formed on his face.

"It's just that your eyes, it looks so funny when you look at me without moving your neck" I said as he laughed in embarrassment.

"Don't worry darling you're still hot either way and I will always love you" I said as I winked and juhwan got silent and decided to look away but since he couldn't move his neck his head was stuck in place and I could see the full on red face he was desperately trying to hide.

"I love you too" he was so cute when he was shy because his regularly loud voice would turn into a whisper and I always loved that about him.

I stood up and leaned over and just as I was about to kiss him A knock was heard from the door as the both of us sighed. We looked at each other before laughing. We always did this when we do something at the same time or say something at the same time, it was just a thing I find so healthy in our relationship.

"Come in!" I said as I sat back down again. His hand still in mine as the door opened to see monster. I could see the shock in juhwan's eyes as monster came in with his other hand behind his back and his ither one carrying a paper bag. I waved as he gave me a small wave as juhwan only stared at us with a hysterical face. I smiled before adjusting his bed so that he could sit up.

"Here" he said as he placed the paper bag on the end of the bed. He walked closer to juhwan before he placed a shark plushie on his legs.

"I will avenge you" he said and I could see his fave starting to fume in as he grabbed the shark plushie and was about to throw it back to him but I was quick enough to grab hold of his arm.

"Juhwan...." I said as he looked at me and sighed before placing the plushie back on his legs just as monster looked at me.

"The clothes are a little big, sorry" he said as I gave him a smile.

"It's okay bro. I just needed it for today since they didn't let him change into a more nice and comfortable clothes" I said.

"I was late because the team's match started a few matches after the trident and I took too long in the mall because I didn't know what to get him" he said as I just giggled.

"The shark plushie is a very good idea, was it wan?" I looked at juhwan who had a shocked face. He looked at me then at monster before he sighed.

"Yes I love it. I love it so much" he said as I laughed.

"I'll be going now, I still have to train" monster said as he offered a fist bump to juhwan in which he surprisingly accepted before he turned to me and waved his phone.

"Call me or mom if you need a drive home and if you want to stay here just text me the clothes you want" he said as I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thanks" I said before we exchanged goodbyes and he gave one last look at juhwan before he went out. I turned my attention to juhwan who was already looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell me? It's so embarrassing I didn't know he was your brother. I even cursed him a lot of times and almost punched him a couple of times" he said as I started laughing.

"Yeah he was fine with it and I even heard him one time that he was planning on like some sort of bro time with you and I found out about it and he told me I was just imagining things" it sure was funny and sweet at the same time.

"Bro time? Fuck I wonder what kind of bro time he means he might beat me up" he said and laughed. "I think he wants to have a race with you someday since that sabbath crew ruined your chances. He'll be happy to have his ass beaten by his sister's boyfriend" I said before opening up the bag with the clothes.

"It'll be an honor" he said as he sit straight. I got a shirt from the bag and slowly took off his jersey making sure nothing happens to his neck. His body had a few scratches and bruises but nothing too serious. I sighed as I continued talking.

"You know he's really proud of you. I'm more proud but it's him we're talking about. He's really proud of you but he just doesn't show you" I said. He was silent while I slid the new shirt on him, being super careful about his neck.

"He's even happy for me because I met you. Not just someone like you but you" I said as everything got silent again. I helped him with his pants and don't worry I have already seen it a couple of times so there's nothing to worry about.

"My life has been a lot better when you came. I'm very happy and proud to be your boyfriend and I love you, always" he said. I could see the content in his eyes and it was just so pure and so real. The atmosphere was so warm and magical and I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you too, always"