Owen x reader- it's okay

His is a lowkey owen and shelly x reader so yeha fight me.

-

"Wait here for a second mito I'll just grab some milk" I said as I sat my little hanster 'mito' on the couch as I went out of my room to go to the kitchen and opened up the fridge.

"Hmm where's the milk" I said as I looked at the stuff inside. I found the milk but it was strategically placed next to orange juice and chocolate milk. I can't choose between these but I have to pick only one.

"Fuck this is harder than choosing between joker and owen" I said as I closed the fridge and opened it up again hoping it would refresh my thoughts.

After about 10 minutes I ended up choosing the chocolate milk. I ran upstairs and into my room as I jumped on the couch and started a movie.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I yelled as I stood up after the main character ignored his crush because of a pick me girl trying to talk to him and hell yeah I was stressed at this movie and how everyone was acting so stupid.

I decided to walk back to the couch to see a red spot. I touched my shorts and felt blood.

"What the? But my period is still next week? How could this be-" I stopped once I noticed a certain someone was missing. I daashed to look at the couch as I started crying.

"Oh no mito" I said as I cried harder and picked up the poor hamsters body that looked like it exploded. My pet....he's gone.

I called shelly over the phone and she immediately went over and asked about what happened but she didn't ask any more questions once she found the situation.

She went to the closet and got a new pair of shorts before she gently picked me up and changed my shorts here and there as I was too busy crying at the little body that was on my hand. I refused to let go of it. She sat me down on the bed as she hugged me but still careful not to drop the little flat bloody hamster on my hand.

"Jeez why did you put him there?" Shelly said as she was looking at me with a worried face as I sniffled.

"I was just gonna get a drink but Milk wasn't the only drink downstairs and I had to choose and I forgot I placed him there" there was a hiccup in every word as shelly hugged me again.

"I killed him.." I said as shelly started freaking out.

"Oh no you didn't! It was just an accident!" She tried telling me but I was too stressed.

"I killed an innocent being" my voice was so low that it came out as a whisper as shelly tucked me in the bed and kissed my forehead.

"No you didn't y/n don't be like that it was an accident okay? Now stay here while I get you some milk okay could you do that for me?" She said as I nodded and she left the room leaving me to look at the lifeless mito as his blood was already starting to dry up. He was a great pet. How could I do such a thing?

Shelly came back with a bottle of milk and a certain someone following behind. She gave me the milk as owen entered the room and gave me a small smile before approaching the bed. He sat down as the both of them were now looking at my miserable self who had a dried up dead hamster in hand.

"Hey y/n, shelly told me what happened and I came right away. Listen y/n...none of it was your fault okay? My roommate once had a hamster and he had a heart attack when my roommate sneezed" he said trying to help me feel better but instead I started crying again. Shelly slapped owen's arm and gave him a scary stare as owen apologized.

"It's not your fault okay?" He convinced as he also gave me a kiss on the forehead before he excused himself and went out of the room. Shelly opened her arms as I cuddled with her as I calmed down.