Vinny x reader- helmet

Author note: that's your bike by the way

Author note: that's your bike by the way. I wanted it to be a green road bike but this is vinny we're talking about so I gave it riser bars. Also it will be your bike unless I change it but you can imagine something else if you want.

-

"Vinny! I told you not to do that without a helmet!" You yelled at him after he slided on the railings of the park's stairs as you just casually went down on your bike.

"I told you already I won't crash" he said as both of you got down off your bikes and started walking.

You pinched his ear making him squirm.

"That's it we're buying you a helmet" you lightly pushed him to his bike as he got on and you got on as well.

You raced to the shop, him keeping on telling me that he doesn't need a helmet and stuff.

You arrived at the regular bike stop that june's girlfriend owns and also where you and the rest of the hummingbird crew get repairs or use the trainers.

"Ah y/n! Vinny! What seems to be the problem? Did you crash again?" June's girlfriend asked. Sorry I forgot her name please comment if you remember.

"Nahh I didn't crash but he will soon" you said eyeing vinny making him look at you weirdly.

"Got any helmets we could get? I'm too lazy to visit the real big stores, plus you guys have really good quality so I prefer getting one here" you said in a quite sassy tone.

"We have loads of helmets here, just tell me what you want and I'll get it!" Heri said excitedly. Haha thanks for the comment now I remember.

"Do you have like a white what do you call that? You know that really smooth one?" You said as she started walking towards her stocks

"Yeah I know what you want" she said as she pulled out a really smooth white helmet and giving it to me.

"It might be big for your size so just adjust the lock" she said but I just chuckled.

"Don't worry about me, it's for him" you said as you looked at vinny eho was leaning on the wall the whole time.

"Come here vinny~" you said making him sigh but still came closer. Your relationship wasn't exposed yet and also june's girlfriend might be the first to know.

"I told you I don't need a hel-"

"Shshshshhh!" You shushed him as you held his shoulder to push him down. Just enough for you to put the helmet on his head.

"Well it looks weird" you said as you examined vinny from head to toe with him just crossing his arms with his regular uninterested face.

"Ah I think I know now!" You said making june's girlfriend look at me with a smile.

"Red, I think red will fit perfectly!" You said.

"Yeah since his hair is red why not the helmet?" June's girlfriend said as she giggled and went back with the red helmet and handed it to you.

You put the helmet on his head and it looks so damn hot. Hehhehehehhe.

"Whoa the red totally hit different" she said making you nod in agreement.

"You look hot" you said making him grunt and looked away trying to hide his blush.

"You two look so cute together" she said making the two of you shocked.

"W...We're not dating" the two of you said stuttering with the same red color showing on their faces.

"Nah it's alright I won't tell anybody....not even june" she said before laughing making me sigh and look at vinny. I guess it's alright.

"I'm getting this helmet" you said pointing at the red one.

"Alright that would be 70 dollars" bruh I don't know prices so just imagine it. She said making you pull out your wallet and hand her a hundred.

She gave me the change and went out again.

"It's not like something special is gonna happen when I wear a helmet but aight" he said.

"It's not but atleast it guarantees your safety" she said making you nod.

"Something special will happen to you right now" you ssid as you got closer.

"What-" smooch! You gave him a little kiss on the check making him stop what he was doing while you and june's girlfriend just laughed at his reaction.

"Aight Thank you for everything! We're heading out now!" You said as she waved goodbye and the two of you went out.

"Thanks for the helmet" he said before giving you a kiss on the forehead before getting on his bike

"Thanks for the helmet" he said before giving you a kiss on the forehead before getting on his bike. You smiled as you got on as well.

"Of course!" You said as the two of you continued your ride.

-

That was bloody hell but damn vinny is just really hot. I did mention it in the author note that I'm a vinny and minu fan so yeah We all love vinny right?