Sung x reader- sea

Isn't sung just hot? Please tell me I'm not alone in this

-

"That was great" I said as he headed out of the small restaurant and into the sea, walking on the sand.

"Thanks" I said as I nervously lowered my head down but he just laughed.

"No need to thank me, as long as you're happy I'm fine with it" he said.

I noticed he was hesitating to hold my hand which I just giggled before holding his hand first making him look at me with that shy face.

"Thank you" I said stopping in our tracks.

I pulled him into a hug, a hug that was so relaxing, hearing the light sea waves crash on the shore, the light breeze giving us a nice mood. This guy was too kind to be real, he just cares so much for me and his friends.

I let go first of the hug before dragging him to continue walking.

We talked about loads of stuff and ended up getting the situation to not be so awkward.

-

"Thanks for accepting me.." sung said as we reached a part of the shore that not many people go to since it was a little dark but it was perfect for us.

"I liked you before you liked me so yeah" I said placing my hands to caress his face as his hands just secured me on the waist.

"I know it's still early but I don't care" I said before pulling him in until the gap closed.

It was rather slow yet filled with passion which made me smile in the middle of the kiss before pulling him closer by putting my hands around his neck.

(I build lemons so yeah give me a request for lemons and I'll do it, this one won't be a lemon but only like intense kissing so yeah)

He started nibbling and lightly sucking on my bottom lip making me open up so his tongue could play around.

(Let's keep it to that level)

After feeling like we couldn't breathe we finally let go as our foreheads automatically leaned on each other our noses slightly rubbing against each other.

"I just love you so much" he said making me smile and squeeze his face.

"I love you too" I said.

-

Hehe so guys yeah that's it.

I'm out

AUTHOR YEEET!!