Vinny x reader- My brother (what's the plan? Part 3)

The mattresses and pillows arrived so yeah the maids already arranged everything fit for all of us. Huhu this is going to be fun. 8 teenagers in one room for a night this is going to be really fun.

"So what's for dinner?" I said coming in the room as they all calmed down.

Shelly and the girls were on the couch. Vinny was laying on one of the mattresses. Jay was reading a book. Minu and dom were almost fighting on the floor. All of them stopped as they looked at me.

"Well what do you want?" Yuna said making me sit down next to vinny and started thinking while staring at him.

"Well what I want? What do you want?" I said as he just shrugged.

"What do you guys want?" I said looking over to the boys as they just shrugged too.

"Chicken" jay said.

"Well chicken sounds good" wsaid looking at everone else. Everyone wanted chicken so I'll get some.

"Aight I'll call my brother" I said making them look at me weirdly.

"You have a brother?" Mia said making me look at them weirdly.

"Duh" I said making them even more confused.

"Huh?!" Dom said in pure confusion.

"I didn't know you have a brother" shelly said making me even more confused.

"I think we all didn't know you have a brother" well this is bullshit.

"You're telling me you guys don't know my brother?!!" I said in pure confusion as they nodded.

"You didn't see me with a guy before??" I said and they nodded a no again.

"Vinny?!!" I said hoping for him to say a yes but he doesn't know too.

"Vinny you don't know my brother?!!" I said now in pure disappointment.

"That's it I'm calling him over I think he's upstairs, I swear you already seen him, I have never been so disappointed in my life!" I said before getting my head out of the door.

"BROO MY FRIENDS WANT YOU HERE YOU BETTER COME HERE OR ILL SMACK YOUR ASS!!" I said before shutting the door. I'm sure he heard it.

"I'm not telling you his name, I'm gonna wait for you guys to remember" I said waiting for my brother as everyone was still oblivious.

"I think we really don't know who your brother is" yuna said making me sigh the others aggreeing with her as I finally heard the door knock.

"He's here" I said before opening the door.

"Hey guys" my brother said making everyone widened their eyes.

"What the hell" I heard vinny say.

"Wtf this whole time he's your brother?!!" Dom said approaching him.

"Woah" shelly said.

"SUNG??!!" They all screamed as me and sung just face palmed.

"I'm so disappointed" he said I can't help but agree.

"You're siblings?!!" Dom said looking at sung then back at me.

"Oh come on now guys stop pretending like we don't talk when you guys are around" I said crossing my arms.

"I thought he was your boyfriend" minu said making us laugh.

Atlast everyone understood everything and now we were basically calling the chicken.

"So what do you need me here again?" Sung said.

"Oh yeah I called you to ask if mom and dad are home" I asked.

"They're upstairs" he said making me nod.

-

We all ate the 20 boxes of chicken. We were like having a chiken party.

We were all full so that's when we all decided to hold on for a sec.

"What do you guys want to do after this?" I asked. The night is still young.

"I don't wanna do some tennager stuff" shelly said.

"Yeah me too" mia agreed.

"Then let's do a kids stuff then" dom said.

I looked to vinny who was sitting beside me. He just signaled a everything is ok with me making me look at sung. He just shrugged.

"That sounds weird" yuna said making dom frown.

"But it sounds fun" I said.

"Well what game do you have in mind dom?" Minu said.

"This game is nice but we'll have the owners of the house decide" he said making me nod for him to continue.

"A nice game of hide and seek"

-

Part three coming soon!