Vinny x reader- we ain't no third wheel no more (what's the plan? Part 5)

Extra long one ahead. I was gone because my wrist started swelling and I was told not to go in wattpad for a few days but I'm stubborn so I'll give you guys an update. Don't mind me and please enjoy the story. I decided to compress this one instead to make it interesting so yeah thanks for 1.20k reads!!!! I really appreciate it that's why I'm trying to update even though my hand geels really weird so yeah please enjoy your day!!

-

I woke up and stretched. Shelly's leg was on my face as her arms hugged my leg. I lightly shaked her after looking at the time so she could change her weird position so I could stand up.

It's an hour before departure time so I thought I'd wake them up early so they could prepare. They still have to get clothes since they only brought the stuff they got on the the beach so yeah I'll give them time to prepare.

Let's see how we'll softly wake them up.....

"GUYS THERE'S A FUCCKING FIRE!!!" I yelled as I opened the lights and started jumping around their mattresses.

"AHHHH FIREE!" Dom said immediately woke up, stood up and sprinted to the door.

The others woke up surprised and their eyes were red.

More like everyone got out except vinny.

"What a nice way to wake me up" vinny said sitting up and rubbed his eyes.

"Come on now there's a bright day ahead of us" I said extending my hand as he gave it a small high five grab.

I held his wrist and slowly walked him out to get breakfast as he rubbed his eye with his other hand.

I let go as we reached the livingroom.

"Where's the fire?" Dom asked as I stood beside him as the rest were up and sat on the couches and minu continued his sleep on the couch.

"It's in your dreams~ HAHAHAHHA" His expression dropped after hearing what I said.

"Why So early~?" Shelly said with red eyes.

"Hey I was the one who told you guys to wake up later but you guys INSISTED in waking up earlier than my plan" I said proudly before leaving them to go to the dinning table.

I arrived at the dinning table to see lots like literally lots of food that my dad knows me and them loves. The dinning table is a six seater table next to the kitchen but we have a 20 seater if ever we have guests. I saw a letter so I picked it up.

'Good morning dear, your dad and I already went to work, you kids must eat up before you go, we already paid for everything and just tell Mr. jung if all of you are ready so he could take all of you there and back okay?

Have a safe journey and don't forget to have fun sweetie! Oh yeah can't wait to hear what happened when you areive! - Mom and Dad.'

Aww sweet~ such loving parents. This always happen. It's like they go to work everyday except new year. But thank you so much.

"GUYS BREAKFAST IS HERE!!" I yelled as everyone slowly filled the room. They all sat down expect vinny. He got waffles and went to the kitchen couter to lean on it like some hot guy on a movie or something. I got a regular pancakes and put lots of these thin swuare sliced cheese on it and put honey on top. Mom said she doesn't like the taste but this is my favorite food mix.

"Eat up guys" I said before leaving them on the table to go to vinny on the counter. I placed my plate before hoping on the counter to sit on it. I grabbed the plate and start eating with vinny eating his waffles beside me.

We ate in silence well no it wasn't awkward at all, it was really comfortable actually.

"Wanna try mine?" I asked as I got equal slices of the pancake and cheese and put it together befor dipping it on honey before aiming it on vinny's mouth with the plate underneath to catch the fall incase.