Monster 13 x reader- school

Well yeah that's my wallpaper by the way. ITS FINALLY HERE!! The monster x reader imagine. Oh jeez I'm so excited.

Oh yeah if it reaches 2k reads I'm showing my face and a little surprise about me so yeah stay tuned!! Aight let's get started.

-

I have been crushing on this guy since freshman year. He's really a big type and he's a cyclist like me. He's literally just my type. I think he doesn't know it but were in the same school like jeez everyone looks at him with admiration and fear.

Well apparently right nkw I'm on my way to school. My bikes at the shop because the wheelset broke so I'll get it after school.

Jeez can't wait to see monster walk pass our classroom like he does everyday, it's like the only reason why I'm early.

He always carried these small sandbags around which probably means he's exercising even at school. Can't wait to see him win at the league I also hope we don't get paired by tho-

"Hey there beautiful~" I looked up to my side to see one of the guys from class B. I don't know this guy but I clearly saw him atleast once at school.

"I'm sorry but what do you want?" I said rather calm, still keeping my kind demeanor.

"You're from class A right? I like you so much so will you please go out with me?" The guy said. Well how do I say this...

"I am from class A and no because I already have a boyfriend" I said in the most kindest way possible not to break him or what.

"You have a boyfriend?" He said making me nod. He was disappointed but at the same time he was curious.

"Is he from our school too? Is he tall? What's his name? How long have you been goi-"

"Hey what are you doing" we both stopped as I heard the familiar voice. Holy crap.

"M..Monster?!" We both said not expecting him to show up.

"I was just talking to y/n!" He said in a rather panic mode on.

"Bullshit, you're making her uncomfortable" he said going in between me and the guy.

"And who are you to judge" the guy said as monster placed his arm around my shoulder making me burn.

"I'm her boyfriend" he said making the guy gulp.

"Oh hehehe I'm sorry I didn't know" the guy said nervously laughing.

"If Ever anybody finds out about this you're dead" he said glaring at the guy making him bow down.

"I promise!!" He said as he pulled me to start walking as we left that guy who was about to cry.

"Thank you" I said as he let go or my shoulders. Damn that height difference is killing me.

"Of course" he said reaching out to his locket to get something.

He took out a paper and gave it to me as I read  it.

"That's my number" he said making me nod as I immediately put it in my pocket making sure it won't get lost.

We got to school and we kept our distance.

"Let's have lunch at the rooftop later" he said before parting ways as I entered my classroom as he went to his aswell.

Oho I gotta thank that stranger later for giving me an opportunity.

-

Aight.

I'm out.

AUTHOR YEEET!!