Joker x reader- our first child, a cat

Nah just me flexing my wallpaper.

Hell nah we are top 1 on #tj reads guys, thanks I guess? My boy tj be climbing up them ranks.

This is Yakuza inspired though so yeah if you guys are fans of The yakuza game franchise then Yeah you guys know it will be brutal.

I apologize if the start is a bit dramatic.

-

The night sky was so beautiful today. Stars from thousands of miles away are so clear and big like it was near. I closed my eyes as I felt the wind's soft cool blows on my skin.

I felt a soft hand brush over mine. I sensed the hesitation in his touch as it slowly rubbed against my cold skin. It wasn't long until I felt his hand grasp tightly onto mine, my small hand fit perfectly into his big one as if it was made for his and his only. I opened my eyes and looked at him. The person who seemed to be everything important to me.

He had his eyes open, leading me through the light crowd as we were walking to just anywhere our feet landed. Just walking and taking in the city's beauty and each other's. It was one of those times when we just wanted to get out of home and just do anything we felt like we wanted to do. Nothing planned, just enjoying what comes across us.

Our moment of silence was erupted once we came across a small neighborhood street where a lot of teenagers who looked like the same age as us or younger were all making a fuss and all of them were surrounding some kind of thing that we couldn't see. All of them were laughing at it. We decided to stop for a moment to take a break and actually find out what they were doing. I had a strong feeling that something was wrong. It's making me feel uneasy. I wonder what these 14 teenagers are playing in instead of studying.

"I wonder what they're doing. I'm having a bad feeling about this one" I said as we both observed what they were doing. Him on the other hand had a stern stare telling me that he also had a bad feeling about this. My grip on his arm tightened once I saw the crowd disperse and they all went to some bushes and plant pots near them. I looked at the spot they were surrounding earlier there was a potted plant on it. I looked at it a little closer before a small little kitten came out oh it's hiding spot.

"Guys look it finally came out" one of them said before all of them looked at the cat with an evil smile. They all grabbed some rocks from the other plant pots and others from the bush before they all lined up away from the cat. I knew this was going to be bad and I wanted to do something but I can't.

I already knew what was gonna happen and instead of watching I covered my ears and covered my head on his chest. His chest was moving in a slightly fast manner which made me look up to see his eyes were widened and he was biting his lip.

He suddenly looked down at me before he placed both of his hands on my shoulders and guided me to the corner of a fence of one of the houses where I couldn't see what was going on.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I held his arms. He placed my hands on my ears. "Stay here" he said as I just nodded and watched him.

My eyes followed him as he walked to the group of teenagers. They were all getting ready to throw and was just waiting for their some sort of leader to do it first.

The first rock was thrown but it stopped just before the cat. More like joker caught it before it hit on the cat. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I was both worried for the cat and my boyfriend's safety. My boyfriend and a cat surrounded by 14 wild teenagers, what could go wrong.

He tossed the rock for a few times before throwing it hard. The rock landed on their leader's head and blood started flowing out of his nose as he fell back into a deep sleep. The other's looked at their leader with wide eyes as they took a few seconds to process what just happened as joker placed the kitten back inside the pot and placed the pot away from them before getting back to the teenagers who were getting ready to fight him.