Vinny x reader- coincidence (fight part 3)

"Y/n?" The oh so familiar voice echoed through the the whole room as I felt my soul leave my body.

"Oh vinny...what are you doing here?" I asked with my angry pissed off face.

"I could ask you the same" he said as he approached me. Ms. Hong silently looking at us probably already knowing what's happening.

"Nah I'm not telling you you'll just push me away" I said before walking straight to the door.

"It was good meeting you mom! I'm going now!" I said to her and immediately went down the hall and into the rooftop. Jeez why is that fucker here?

Ms hong I mean wait...MS HONG???!! VINNY HONG?!!! THATS WHY THE SMELL WAS SO FAMILIAR. SHE'S HER MOM!!!

The rooftop seemed safe so I fricking cried again. What a coincidence!!!!

-meanwhile back in the room and swithced to third person pov-

"Son what did you do?" Ms. Hong said to vinny after the girl went out.

"Nothing." He said pissed off making Ms. Hong slightly fired up.

"Don't you know I met her in an empty dark alley way behind the mall? She was crying while almost dying on the floor! I took her to the beach and she explained everything that happened. I didn't know it was you she was talking about because she kept sulking! She tried her best to help you to keep you in line and all you did was push her away! She's hurt because she loves you! Even though you are really stubborn! She even payed for the surgery and didn't asked for anything back and do you know what she said as payment?" She stopped before continuing again.

"She told me that I don't have to feel bad about myself because I am beautiful! All she asked was that we could still talk in the future! Talking js priceless she helped us! She helped you! You should be thankful!" Wih that she finished.

Vinny looked at the floor taking in his mother's words. Boom! He comes to his senses just lile what Mr. kang said.

"What are yoi still doing here? Go!" Ms. Hong said as he wuickly went out and chased after the girl.

"Excuse me miss have you seen a girl running aroung here somewhere?" Vinny asked a random nurse.

"Well if you're talking about a girl about to cry then she ran towards the rooftop" she said making vinny thank her and run towards the rooftop. It doesn't have to be the rooftop but why not?

He opened the door and looked around. His eyes stopped on the girl siyting on the edge of the building. Her feet swining around as she was supported by the railings, obviously she was leaning too much, good thing the railings are hundred percent strong if not she would've fell with it.

He heard sniffing before he sighed in relief.

'Found her' he thought as he calmy walked towards the girl.

He sat down making the girl surprised before her face wuickly turned into a pissed off smirk. Her eyes were puffy.

"Listen" he started.

"Shut up" she said without looking at him instead she was looking straight.

"I love you okay so go ahead and push me away" she said in a rather sarcastic way making him scratch his head.

"I'm sorry..." he said now completely leaning to the railings too.

"Well yeah I forgive you" the girl said making him sigh.

"I'm sorry for treating you like crap, they wouldn't just leave me alone I'm sorry. I'll change even if it takes years I'll change just don't leave me like that. I was wrong for treating you like crap you were right all along, you kept on helping me even though I treat you like trash. I was too blind to see what you were really doing so please come back, I feel like shot without you" he said making the girl cry.

He opened his arms and hugged the woman tight as she cried.

"I was looking for you, when mom told me she found you in that empty alley way crying I felt like I wanted to die you may hate me now but I'm just really sorry and I'm willing to take a change....and thank you so much" the statements made the woman cry harder. But the last part she looked up a little.

"Why are you thanking me?" She said.

"Because you never left even though I'm trash, you even helped a stranger you didn't know. Even the richest can't do that. Thank you so much for helping my mom for helping me too. So please You don't have to come back if you don't like me anymore" he said calmy making y/n finally hug him back.

"I'm never leaving I don't care what you do just learn from your mistakes" she said as she calmed down.

Switch to your pov.

"Say it vinny" I said as I hugged him tighter.

"I won't fight anymore not much atleast" he said making you sigh.

"Not that" I said as now calm as the sea.

"I love you so much" he said making me smile as I cupped his face.

"I love you too vinny" I said making the atmosphere slightly tense up.

I stood up first then dusted of my ass as I offered him a hand as he stood up too. I dusted off the dust on his butt as we started walking back.

"I'm really proud of you you know" I said as we almost reached the room.

"For what?" He now had his regular uninterested face.

"For knowing what you did wrong and apologizing" I said as he was about to say something back but I already knocked and opened the door as the two of us entered.

"Hey mom.." I still call her mom because she said she likes me calling her that so why not.

We both stood on her foot side as she smiled.

"So how is it?" She asked looking at me and not at vinny who we already know won't answer.

"He apologized" I said as I looked at vinny before hugging his side really tight making Ms. Hong laugh.

"That's good to hear" she said.

"Wait... how am I supposed to pay you back for this?" He said as he slightly turned to me as I still snuggled up.

"Don't pay me" I just said hugging him tighter. Just being around him is enough to pay it.

"Well maybe there is one thing you can do.." I said.

"What..." he said. But I only smirked and winked.

"Nononono mom close your eyes!" He said as Ms. Hong just obeyed while giggling as I cupped on his face and bringing him closer until completely closing in the gap. This is legitimately the best experience in the world.

We soon pulled out and looked at Ms. hong who was opening her eyes the whole time.

"MOMM!!"