Vinny x reader- meet my dad

Guys I think you guys already know who the dad is. If not it's Mr. Kang. Well yeah I think some of you guys notice how I always put the character as dom's sister and I just like it that way so yeah. Of course you guys can imagine someone else to be your dad but for this one I'm using Mr. Kang. Aight imma stop talking now so you could read.

-

"My dad wants to meet you" I said making vinny perk up.

"Your dad?!" He said. What's with the scared face?

"Bro What's with the scared face?" I asked.

"Oh nothing he just creeps me out" he said making me laugh.

"Oh don't be like that he's the best dad ever! He's very understanding and teaches us about life!" I said excitedly.

"Well he doesn't look like it to me" he said.

Well basically we were on our way to my house to meet my dad because the real plan was we were supposed to play video games but dad is home today so he didn't want us to cancel the plan but he just asked if he could see him face to face. I already told him his name and he's already been around the house so yeah I think he just doesn't remember him lr something.

After a few pedals we finally arrived at our house. Oh yeah were riding bikes by the way.

I rang the doorbell as vinny's lips start turning white.

"Woah calm down bro!" I said but it wasn't helping.

"Come on now if you're scared just tug on my shirt" I said bring his hand to tuck on my shirt and as I let go it didn't gave me any signs of letting go.

"Oh ma'am you're here! Did you bring him?" It was mister kind scarface glasses who answered the door making me smile.

"Oh yes he's here" I said making vinny's grip on my shirt tighten. I patted his stomach hoping he would calm down but he's tense af. Jeez acting all manly and dangerous but scared of my dad? Oho this should be great.

"Come in You're dad is already here!" He said before adjusting his shades as I removed my shoes as vinny tensly removed his shoes mor elike he didn't wanna go in. I supported his back as his hand was still tugging on my shirt.

We walked to the livingroom to see dad sitting down with a glass of wine in his hand.

"Hey dear" he said.

"Hey dad!" I said as he stood up and gave me a hug.

"Oh you must be vinny! How's my daughter? She's not beating you up right?" My dad said giving him a bro hug as vinny just tensed up even more making dad notice.

"What are you so scared about? I'm totally fine with you dating my daughter you seem strong like dom" he said as vinny just nodded. Jeez this is just funny. I felt vinny's grip lighten on my shirt. Good he's actually calming down.

"It's alright I just hope you two are happy! Just make sure you two don't cause trouble you two should be fine" he said but he got a phone call.

"Hold on a sec" he said turning away and answering his phone.

I looked at vinny.

"See? It wasn't that bad~ after this we could play all the video games we want!" I said rubbing his back as he just nodded. Oh how cute.

"I'm really sorry dear but daddy's gotta head to work, I'll talk to you two lager when I have free time alright?" He said hugging you two.

"Alright dad if you say so" I said.

"Gather up the boys it's important" he said to mister kimd scarface as he nodded and went out of the room.

He was about to leave too but he stopped and looked at vinny.

"You better protect her or else daddy's gonna cut off your balls" and with that vinny's soul left his body as dad went out and to work.

"Oh no sir!" I heard my bodyguards say.

"Holy crap!" I said looking at vinny who fainted.

"Jeez dad you scared him so much!" I screamed even though I wasn't sure if he heard it.

"Let's carry him to your room and we'll get him water" a bodyguard said as he went to the kitchen as another one came and got vinny from the floor and into my room just in time as dom got out of his room.

"Holy crap! What happened to vinny?!" Dom asked making me sigh before pulling him into the room too and telling him what happened.

"HAHAHAHA I ALSO GOT SCARED WHEN DAD TOLD ME THAT THE FIRST TIME HAHAHAHA" dom said as now we were inside my room looking at the really pale vinny lying on the bed.

"Oh vinny dad scared him so much to actually faint" I said caressing his face as dom got the ps4 ready and put on the last of us.

We heard a knock on the door before it got opened showing one of dad's bodyguards.

"Let him sleep for a while and let him drink the water when he wakes up" he said making me and dom nod as he left the room.

"Ay Let's play while waiting" dom said giving me my controller as we started the game.

-

"What happened to me?" We heard vinny say making us pause the game and surround him.

"Drink water dude!" Dome said as vinny sat up as dom gave him some water making him drink it up.

"Why are you here?" He asked making me laugh.

"We're siblings for goodness sake!" I said making him remember.

"You got so scared of dad that you suddenly fainted!" I said before bursting into laughter the same with dom.

"Aight I'm getting you more water" I said.

"Bro Let's play! You take y/n's place!" Dom said giving him the controller as he nust nodded as they start playing while I went out to the kitchen.

I guess letting him meet dad wasn't so good, I thought before laughing.

-

This was weir dbut I just love how in this imagine vinny is a little different.

Aight I'll see you Guys tomorrow I'll go to sleep now.

AUTHOR YEEET!!