Vinny x reader x Owen- Moved on part 2

"Fine I guess I'll have some water then" she giggled before turning her back and leading the way.

They parked their bikes in her garage since it was a big property that only she lived in.

She opened the main door, going in as owen followed suit.

The both of them placed their cycling stuff on the kitchen island as y/n rushed to her room, immediately taking the fastest shower in her life and changing to more comfortable clothes which was a pair of shorts and a hoodie.

Owen was left to wander around her house that was surely big enough for atleast 5 people. He walked to a wall filled with photo frames as he took some time to examine each one. A lot of them were family pictures. Some were photos of when she was still a kid. A picture of her and minu with vinny as kids riding small bikes. Minu and vinny's were bmx's as hers still had training wheels. He wasn't expecting her to already know vinny before they got into a crew. Probably explains how he was so whipped for her to the point where he was so possessive. He didn't know how long he was staring at the photo as y/n went back out fresh from the shower. He smiled seeing her drying her hair with one hand with a small towel.

"Hey these are the only stuff I could find. It's some clothes I wear when days come where I wanna be a boy so it's bigger than my normal clothes" she said as she handed him a fresh set of clothes that was neatly folded.

"Thank you" he said as he gave her a smile.

"But I'm not so sure about the shorts though. I don't think it's big enough for you" she said. Nothing is ever big enough for that though.

"But it's okay I'll look for something while you shower in the bathroom in my bedroom. I have a storage room for clothes, I'll surely find something in there" she lead him to her room where the bathroom was.

"The towel is in the top drawer. Please feel at home" she said. Gesturing to the top drawer where the towels were neatly folded and arranged. All of them were white. Owen only stood straight in the middle of the bathroom as he nodded at everything she said.

"Thank you, really thank you" he said as she giggled.

"Oh no it's nothing! I'll leave you be while I look for bigger shorts. Bye for now!" She waved at him as he did the same before she gently closed the bathroom door, the bedroom door as well.

He slipped out his cycling attire and stuffed it in a plastic bag before finally taking a shower. Y/n on the other side was rumaging through her storage room filled with rejected clothes. After about 10 minutes she finally found the perfect pair of shorts. It was a khaki colored trouser shorts that were size large, she got them from a famous brand online. It was supposed to be small but the order got mixed up with someone else's and she was sent the wrong size and she was too lazy to issue a return for it.

She closed the room before going back to her bedroom to give him the item.

"I finally found the perfect-" her dialogue was abruptly cut off as she was face to face with the blonde who had just went out of the shower, the towel covering his lower half, his upper body fully exposed as his hair was still wet. Both eyes were wide open as neither of them knew how to adress the situation. Both struggling to keep their red faces hidden as they realized the situation they were in. He immediately turned around the same as her.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Here!" She tossed the shorts on the bed while keeping her back faced to him. She didn't even know if it reached her bed as she immediately blasted out of her room.

Her face was hot as she made her way to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. It was just a Easy to make powder where you rip open a small sachet of the mix and pour water into a cup and simple mix it together. She was a little too tired to make something from scratch.