Hyuk x reader x joker x wooin- What am I even doing?:

Please do read this author note so you'll know what the hell is happening in here.

Since the title said wooin x reader x joker x hyuk, the reader will be on either side but not like opts so yeah just go with the flow I guess? I was supposed to write sabbath crew x reader but I didn't know what to do wih red glasses so just them. I orchestrated the love interest so I apologize if you don't like the person I will partner the reader with in this fic.

IMPORTANT! for this imagine I need to make a fake history in sabbath crew. This imagine will also be during the time where the frug got stolen from their locker. Since I don't know who Mr. Redglassessabbathcrewguy then I'll just call him red glasses. You'll see what I'll cook up in my kitchen. Oh yeah if you guys don't like adult stuff then I guess pick another imagine instead because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable while reading my tea 🍵. Your comfort is my shit.

Enjoy the

This is my new favorite imagine literally.

-

The music blasted through the whole building. The sabbath crew had received a crazy amount of money after successfully using a drug and it didn't have any side effects. Of course they prioritized what they needed to spend the money with, but since there was still a huge amount of money left, they decided to hit the good kind of club and enjoy for the night before going back to training and doing gym stuff and boxing shit. The rest of the money will go to savings.

They were seated in a booth not too far from the pole stage and not to near. They just needed to see what they wanted to see and enjoy what they wanted to enjoy.

Their booth was one of those lightly expensive ones that had a long circular couch with a table in the middle that had a pole and a curtain near the entrance in case they wanted to close it. It was almost like a room but with a curtain as a door.

Three girls walked towards their booth. One opened the half closed curtain so the other two could get in before closing it all the way once she got in. I mean, what was the point in opening the curtain if they had their own show happening inside right?

These ladies were wearing strikingly sexy attires, super high heels and fishnets and corsets or anything you want to wear during smexy time.

A smile appeared on wooin's face as the girl approached him. Calmly leaning back before manspreading his legs, the girl not wasting any more time and sitting on his lap as his hands immediately started caressing her ass.

Joker just sat there as a different girl was giving him a small lap dance. Hyuk was sitting uncomfortably as the girl who was supposed to go to him had noticed.

"You're more of a watcher huh?" She asked as hyuk just nodded. The girl respected his decision before going over to red glasses who was already biting his lip in anticipation.

The thing was. Hyuk got a call from an important person in the crew. It was their member who had to go to another country for three months to settle some things about their abroad family.

Y/n L/n, the one who was with wooin and joker way before they created the crew. She was always with them. They were the deadly trio, hyuk came in and it became four. Then more people started joining in the crew and some left. She was always busy, but her appearance in crew meetings and crew rides always left them feeling things both downstairs and upstairs. She was confident, her chin was always up and she was one of those people who would kill you if you catcalled them. They respected her. It was only wooin, joker, and hyuk who could joke around with her since y/n had a keen eye for assholes and cuts them off before they could even talk to her. She was mad hot too. Her fashion was something that made them remember her too. She always wore clothes as if she was joker or wooin. She wore boyish clothes but she always had her makeup on point and she never smelled bad. There were times where she would be a total hot chick depending on the situation. One day she dresses up all sexy and then the next day she'll dress like she's a man. They loved her. Two of them took that seriously though.