Vinny x mitchi- best birthday gift ever

"Come on now just this once!!"

"No"

"Come on pleasee"

"No"

"Just one and we'll stop"

"We promise just one pic"

"Fine"

-

I woke up.

*INHALES* ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

Hehe time to treat the crew later for some dinner.

"Mitchi! Happy birthday!" Mom said as she and dad entered the room carrying a cake with lots of candles on it.

"Aww thankss mom and dad!" I said before I blew out the candles making them clap.

"I'll put this back in the fridge" mom said going back out.

"Later night you go out with your friends, that what me and your mom ised to do when we were still young like you" dad said making me smile.

"Oh I will alright" I said making him grin before pushing me out of bed.

"Now go have breakfast and go to school!" Dad said making me scratch myself before obeying.

-

"Mitch! It's me shelly! It's vinny I saw him with that tarantula bitch at dom's club!! Come here while they're still at it!!!" Shelly screamed theough the phone.

School just ended and I was at home changing my clothes as I was about to chat the whole crew to meet at some restaurant ir something but I didn't because I received this call from shelly.

"WHAT THE HELL? Aight I'm coming!" I said quickly getting out and rushed to my car before zooming off to dom's club.

Come on now he needs to be single before I can tell him my feelings crap.

I started thinking about what to do like secretly kidnapping the tarantula bitch while vinny's not looking or some stuff like that.

-

"I'm here!!" I said through the phone.

"Where are they?!!" I said.

"They're inside come in quick!!" She said making me hung up before barging in the bar.

What the hell?

"SURPRISE!!"

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed because they got me good.

"Happy birthday to you~" they started singing as yuna and mia went closer to me bringing the cake.

They finished the song before I blew of all the candles.

"Yeeeyy!!" I heard dom and minu yell. I looked over to vinny to see him just casually leaning on the wall looking at us.

"You got me good" I said to shelly making her laugh as we went to the table as we all sat exept for vinny who was standing behind me.

"Here we got this for you" minu said pulling out a really long something from behind the couch making vinny scoff.

"I'm getting water" he said before immediately going away. I wonder why.

"You guys got this for me?" I said accepting the long thing minu gave me.

They all nodded in an excited manner making me squint my eyes.

"What's with the faces?" I said before giggling.

"We're just really excited!" Mia said.

"It took us a week to get that so we're just really excited to see your reaction!" Yuna said making me go red.