Wooin x reader- unexpected fling

You guys already know that I'm always gonna use owen as some sort of extra character when it comes to these stuff because he's like the only character I would feel okay if he dumped me in real life. I just feel like I would cry if it would be jay or worse tj. Yehe so yeah.

Ignore the gap. I know wooin is like 27 or 26 and hummingbird is like 20 but I don't care. As long as a person is determined to love then I don't see any problem with it unless you murdered someone.

This request was actually really nice for me because wooin is started to have a part in my brain. Not as high as tj though but stilllll.

-

"Sorry but I don't like you back" owen said. His hands in the pockets of his sunny high uniform jacket with a stern look on his face.

"But I haven't even said a word yet" I didn't even get the chance to say anything.

"I know why you called me here. You like me. I always catch you staring at me at class. I'm sorry but I like shelly" he said making me sigh before grabbing something from my bag.

"It's actually this" I gave him the paperwork the teacher asked me to give. His eyes widened as his cheeks were lightly red.

"Oh. Sorry y/n. Didn't mean to be so rude. Thanks for this anyway" he said.

"Yeah no problem. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, bye!" I said.

"Bye!" He said as he got the folder and waved at me before walking down the long hallway.

I really liked that guy. It's a good thing I went straight to giving him his paperwork instead of my original plan that was to confess before giving it to him. I didn't even confess and I was already rejected. Gosh I can't imagine the pure embarrassment if I really did confess earlier.

I sighed walking out of the school. I walked towards my bike hoping to spend the rest of the day training alone at the mountain since today was a rest day for the crew. I mean it would be great to stay at home and rest and maybe play some video games but I just had this thought stuck in my head about owen.

I was actually inlove with him to the point where I would start daydreaming in class about us doing things that couples do and stuff. It was so obvious that he liked shelly and yet I still developed these stupid feelings for him. Maybe it was the thought that jay and shelly are almost a couple and that I thought he would give up and find someone else but I guess I was wrong.

How long have I been standing here? The school is already empty. I didn't even notice I was zoning out until now.

I got my bike and went to a near convenience store to buy myself a drink and maybe some water for my training.

I was actually in a very big mood for some monster. I don't care if I won't get any good sleep later but it's been awhile since I last drank something like this and I absolutely missed it.

A not so loud group of boys was heard entering the convenience store but I didn't mind it though. I was only here to get some energy drinks.

I opened the door of the refrigerator and reached out to the monster drink. I was surprised when my hand met up with another one. It was a hand bigger than mine and the veins were showing. Shocked, I diverted my gaze to the owner of the hand. It was a guy I was so familiar with.

"hummingbird" he said with a smirk. I was totally speechless. This guy is so hot. I know him. This is the guy from the sabbath crew. I knew immediately because of his familiar yellow glasses and his unusually hot haircut. We always make eye contact with each other in the tournament but now that he's this near, I just can't explain how hot he is up close. He was taller than me too.

"No need to stare, love" I snapped out of my thoughts before my cheeks were starting to get hot.

"I..uh, sorry" I apologized and moved away so he could get his drink. He got two before closing the door leaving me confused.

"Come with me" he said with a playful smile. I don't know what came into me but I obediently followed him as we arrived at the cashier. He bought the drinks as well as a strawberry lollipop.

The both of us walked out of the store before he handed me my drink.

"Thank you so much for this" I shyly said and even bowed to him.

He had a smirk on his face before he came closer. Our bodies were almost touching. Why wasn't I doing anything? The height gap made me look up to meet with those beautiful eyes.

"God, you're even prettier up close" He said as he carefully examined my face with his half closed eyes. I blushed making me look down.

"Thanks" I said. My face getting redder and redder by a second.

"You don't have to be shy when you're with me, love" he whispered sending shivers down my spine. His voice was so hot.

He backed up when he saw that I was slightly getting uncomfortable.

"Sorry about that love, Got a little excited after seeing you this close for the first time" he said. I finally grabbed all my courage to look up and I regret doing it. The way he was looking at me was something I couldn't understand.

"Who are you?" I asked. He looked taken a back for a sec before he smiled and answered.

"wooin. Or love if you like" he said. I let out an awkward laugh.

"Y/n" I said as I reached my hand out. He shook it before the both of us walked to our bikes.

"So where do you wanna go?"

-

Might add more parts. I love this plot request.