Vinny x reader- it's okay

Can we just appreciate dom's immortality? Jeez literally guys😂

-

This is a third person pov by the way.

"It's been three days and she still hasn't showed up" Minu said as they all arrived at the stopping point on the hill they always practice at.

"Yuna told me her dog died" shelly said.

"Why don't we visit her today? I mean after training atleast" dom said as everyone agreed.

"She's one of our aces plus she's our friend so we should atleast support her right?" June said as every agreed.

They all went down the hill together and into the route for y/n's house.

They arrived and dom immediately pressed on the door bell.

A few moments later a lady in her 40's answered the door.

"Oh you must be y/n's friends! Come in!" Her mother said as they all shyly took off their shoes and entered the huge house.

She ushered them into the living room as she took a seat next to dom.

"It's about her dog, she accidentally knocked him off of the balcony. The fall claiming his death. After that she stopped eating and never came out of her room, she didn't even touch her bike" her mom said worringly as the others nodded in understanding.

"So I was thinking maybe you guys could let her out and get her to ride again how does that sound?" Her mom said.

"Of course ma'am! We'll get her out in no time!" Dom said making her laugh.

"We'll try our best ma'am" shelly said as they all went through the hallway and infront of y/n's room.

"Her door isn't locked but it's her who doesn't go out" her mom said before opening the door.

Her room was clean but the girls was only sitting on the bed facing the balcony, her knees close to her chest as her head rested on her arms that were on top on her knees.

The sight gave them chills and pure pity.

"Honey you have guests.." her mom said.

"I'm not in the mood to talk now mom" I said a little roughly.

They crew entered and plastered themselves on places they were comfortable with. Her mom left to make some snacks.

Vinny stood next to the closed door leaning on the wall. Dom and shelly on the bed trying to get y/n to talk. Jay looking at my collection of limited edition books, minu and june sitting on the carpet examining the room.

I was too spaced out to notice dom and shelly tring to talk to me.

How evil can I be? My dog did absolutely nothing wrong. I killed him...my only pet. Someone kill me now...

"Guys she's not responding" shelly said as dom stopped shaking her shoulders.

"How are we supposed to get her attention?" Minu said making all of them look at vinny who was leaning on the wall next to the door.

Everyone knows how vinny secretly liked her and now was probably the best time to do it.

Before he could complain he got pushed my dom and minu as shelly went away and got next to jay to observe what was about to go down.

Vinny walked closer to the girl as everyone gathered in one place ready to take in the movie they were watching live.

"Hey.." vinny said now infront of the girl.

"Hey.." the girl said making him and the others shocked.

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked slowly as vinny just crossed his arms.

"I came here to get you out stupid.." he said earning threatening stares from the others making him sigh.

"I like you ok? Stop hanging around here because of something that you didn't do on purpose, start eating. How am I supposed to go on a daye with you if you don't even get out of your room..." vinny said straightly making the girl looked up at him.

"I like you too but I want to stay here longer, I can't help but feel guilty" the girl said about to cry.

Vinny sighed loudly before climbing on the bed signaling everyone to atleast hide themselves as they obeyed and hide but still able to see what's happening.

Vinny sat in the middle of the bed with his legs open.

"Come on..." he said making me look at him as he patted on his thighs. I sniffed before slowly crawling towards him and sat on his thighs, my legs wrapping around his waist as my arms wrapped around his rib section to the back.

"Cry if it makes you feel better" he said as he caressed her back as she started crying. He didn't mind if his shirt got wet as long as it mad eme feel a lot better.

A few minutes later.

I finally stoped crying making him pull away to cup my face with his large hands.

"Stop crying you look like shit when you cry" he said wiping the tears with his thumbs.

The girl laughed.

" I feel a lot better now" I said. He smiled before everyone got out of their so called hiding.

"See I told you" minu said to june.

"Now that you're better let's go training tomorrow what do you say?" Shelly said making me nod.

"You wouldn't listen to us earlier so we sent vinny" dom said as he wiggled his eyebrows on vinny who was blushing.

"Thanks guys" I said to all of them.

"No need to thank us, you're our friend and friends gelp each other no matter what" dom said making me cry.

"Aww nonono" dom quickly said as I stood up from vinny making dom hug me. Shelly hugged me too until everyone except the two yandere.

"Come on jay!" Shelly said but jay only shrugged.

"Vinny join the hug!" Dom said.

"She's mine I can hug her all I want" he said making dom look at him in disappointment.

We all pulled out of the hug. I was back to my smiling and cheerful state as mom came in the room with like unlimited food and drinks making us celebrate like children.

We thanked mom as she went out.

These friends might have different attitudes and financial statuses but for me they're all equal.

Me and vinny ended up dating.

-

Hehe the middle was nice but I had a hard time making the ending.

Anyway I'm out.

AUTHOR YEEET!!