Joker x reader- Bike Picking

"Not like that dipshit" wooin said smacking the back of y/n's head as she let out a laugh.

Y/n, wooin's cousin who was supposed to be shy but ended up having the same bloodline with wooin. She was happy when wooin accepted her into the crew. He didn't want to bring her into their business but she wouldn't stop nagging him everywhere so he had no choice but to just let her in.

"But you literally just told me to step on the pedal!" She argued back with a cheeky smile as he rolled his eyes.

"I told you to step on the fucking pedal and move that shit" he said as he massaged his temple. A vein was already visible as his lollipop was one bite away from breaking into pieces inside his mouth.

She knew what he meant about stepping on the pedal but sometimes she just loved toying with him and getting him all pissed and stressed, it was always a funny sight for her.

"Oh fuck this I have better things to do. Take over for me will you. I'll just come back for the bike" he gestured to joker and hyuk who was sitting on the side watching the whole thing.

Wooin left the rooftop, trusting his pink bike to y/n knowing all to well that she wouldn't do anything to break it.

Y/n was now a member of the sabbath crew but she didn't know how to ride a bike. Wooin thought it was necessary since he said she's a fast runner and that possibly means she's a fast sprinter as well. Wooin's bike was the only one that she could use for practice since the seat post adjustment was almost right for her. Joker's bike was too huge and she couldn't even reach the chair. Hyuk's was too expensive and she didn't want to pay him if she ever broke it. Red glasses's bike was not a fixed bike so it wasn't a challenge since it had brakes.

They had their free time and they used it to hopefully teach y/n how to ride a bike. They took turns with teaching and so far, she liked it when her teacher was joker or hyuk since they were atleast a little patient, unlike wooin who always seemed to be in a bad mood. Or at least, she always gives him a bad mood.

"Let's go" she looked up to see joker who was holding on to the handle bar. She smiled at him before nodding. Placing her foot on the pedal before pushing forward. She was wobbling since she was riding in such a slow pace while keeping her best to stay balanced, joker walking behind her incase something happens.

"I think I'm getting better at this" she said out loud as she took a slow turn since she was nearing the edge of the building, riding her way slowly towards hyuk who had a small smile on his face.

"Now do a flip!" He yelled at her making her laugh. Hyuk wasn't who she expected him to be. She always thought he was scary and shit but after spending a lot of time with him, he was actually funny and nice.

She bit her lip before focusing on her balance before letting go of the handle bar to give him a middle finger making him laugh.

She stopped just infront of him as she heard joker sigh in relief. Seeing that it was the first time she made a round without stepping on the floor. They were honestly seeing so much potential.

"Let's do it again but faster" joker suggested as she smiled at him before manually lifting off the bike to face it on the direction of where she was going to start.

"Watch me nail this shit" she said, her voice lacing with confidence as she stepped on the pedal and going faster than before, smoothly making a turn and safely pedalled her way back to joker who was happy that he didn't have to walk with her while she pedalled. It was honestly an improvement. He was lowkey very proud of y/n.

Joker was clapping his hands as hyuk soon joined in. Y/n waving her hands around as if she won first place in some race.

"Now all you have to do is learn how to kill people with your bike" joker said as her smile dropped. She couldn't even ride without falling off, how much more if she was to ride while attacking someone? It'll take months but for them, she'll do anything to learn it faster. They were starting to become her favorite motivation.