Owen x reader- you gotta stop it

Kimda cringey but I want this to happen to me and my crush in real life.

-

I missed shelly so much and that's when I decided to go to korea and stay there for like a year or something because she was my best friend and no matter how much stuff I have here in england it still wasn't the same when she wasn't here. And everything was just complete awkward with owen because shelly was usually the binder in the group and she would always be the one to organize hangouts or cycling trips and now that she went to korea I haven't been out of the house quite often, just a few grocery shoppings here and there. The fact that I liked owen wasn't helping because he obviously prefer shelly over me and everything we do together is just pure awkwardness and whenever I try to talk to him I get flustered really easily and it's not good. school is the most boring part because everyone there is just pure boring and owen is on another class so yeah.

-

"I still can't believe you're coming with me" I said to owen as we walked to the plane.

"I know we both miss shelly so much that we would go to korea, england is getting boring and boring everyday afterall" he said as I just shrugged as we went inside to sit on our seats.

Owen got the window seat after begging me to switch seats. Jeez if I didn't like owen I would've never sacrifice the window seat. Owen is owen guys. The plane took off and of course only owen saw the view of the city in perfect view while I slumped in my seat as the only thing I could see on the window are clouds.

"Yo owen, why didn't you bring your bike? I brought mine just in case" I asked him as he was staring down the city that was getting smaller and smaller before he looked at me.

"Um I don't know. I mean it's not like there's gonna be a lot going on there right?" He said. Now I don't know what to say. This is why me and owen don't talk that much when shelly isn't here because we are just plain awkward and whatever thing we talk about always ends quickly and hard to continue. Sometimes he would evem stare at me like I didn't say anything and it never fails to make me speechless and I can't even continue anymore because I feel embarrassed sometimes.

"Well maybe but we don't know that yet" I said as he just gave me a smirk.

"You know this is your perfect chance to take shelly out on a date in a new place" I said. It kinda hurts tho because shelly knows I like owen but she doesn't know he likes her.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like her in that way" he said now placing his chin on his palm, his elbow resting on the armrest that I don't know if it's supposed to be mine or his.

He let me sleep on his shoulder after having a staring contest and he also helped me get my luggages and then he even held my hand when we went through a crowded area so that I won't get lost. He held me close by the waist when boys look at me in a weird way as we walked. All of this is making me fall even harder and even more sad knowing he fact that he likes shelly and no matter how much I ask he always denies it even though it's really obvious, I mean for me atleast.

Third person pov mixed with y/n pov. Three days later.

Y/n was alone on a convenience store as she bought herself a small juice box. Owen left to go to jay and the others and he did ask me to come but I had other plans. It has been three days and it's getting a bit hard for me becuase at this point it looks like me and owen are silently fighting for time with shelly because I just can't handle talking to him without feeling hurt and he also wants time to talk with shelly and I'm just tired. Today I gave shelly to him so they could talk and I'll talk to her tomorrow.

I went out and it was starting to rain. I finished my juice box as I threw it to the garbage bin.

She looked at the sky seeing that there weren't stars anywhere which meant the storm was covering a huge part of the city.