Vinny x reader- fun fact

Am I the only one who thought this panel was actually quite majestic? The art style improved so much that they get more handsome every episode like seriously even monster got hot.

This is a part 1 imagine by the way. This is when vinny used to beat up people and stuff.

-

"Make sure I won't see you acting up again you snitch" I said as I squated down to a boy who told me I never deserved to be in this world.

"I swear I won't" the boy said in fear making me look at vinny who was leaning on the wall.

He's my boyfriend by the way.

He gave me a shrug making me look at sung who was smoking.

"Do what you want with him" he said making me smile as the boy started squirming around in attempt to run.

"Oho you ain't running anywhere you ungrateful fucker" I said as I grabbed his collar and landed a heavy punch of his face making him pass out.

I stood up and turned around to face the two.

"Did I go too far?" I said making sung laugh as vinny just shrugged.

"Nah he weak af" he said making me laugh.

"I'm hungry" I said walking to them as we prepared to go out of the dark alley way.

"Let's eat then" sung said as we all went out.

"What do say redhead?" I said to vinny who had his jacket drapped on his shoulders.

"Let's go" he said making me smile before grabbing his arm as we started walking to a near restaurant to eat.

-

"We'll take this one" sung said to the waitress making her write stuff down on her paper.

"What do you want redhead?" I asked him as I scanned through the menu.

"I'll have what you'll have" he said.

"Miss I'll take two of these please" I said.

"Is that all?" She said making us nod.

"I'll be back with your order in a few minutes" she said before disappearing.

"My phone is discharged" sung said before he tossed his phone on table before he sat back.

"Here" I said handing him my phone making him smile before taking it and doing his business.

"Yo redhead what do you wanna do after this?" I asked as I turned my body to his direction as he did the same too.

"Let's just sleep, we're going riding tomorrow" he said making me nod.

We had a few conversations before sung called our attention.

"Yo shorty I have one for you" he said making me stop my conversation with vinny making us look at him who was having a fun time with my phone.

"Hit me bro" I said before he started reading stuff from the phone.

"Fun fact" he started.

"You can't see the sky when your tongue is out" he said with a teasing smile on his face as my mind started turning.

"Oh really?" I said making him nod.

"Let me try" I said making me stick out my tongue before looking up making him laugh.

"Well I can still see it" I said making him laugh harder.

"What's so funny?" I said looking at sung who was laughing like hell.

"You can't look at the sky when your tongue is out" I repeated.

"You can't look at the sky when your tongue is- you stupid fucker" I said as I realized why he was laughing the whole time.

"I'm so sorry" he said as he calmed down.

"You stupid pervert" I said about to go over the table to bit him.

"Wait wait wait" he said making me stop.

He pointed at vinny before laughing again. I looked at vinny to see him looking away and his face redder than my monthly menstruation!!

"Vinny that was not what you saw" I said.

"It's alright" he said almost stuttering.

"Please forget what you saw" I said now with my face red as I sat back to slowly stroke his arm.

"As for you" I said looking at sung.

"I'm gonna kill you"

-

Ok the ending was weird but it's alright.