Juhwan x reader- in control

You guys may not enjoy these non vinny related imagines but I enjoy writing them so yeah fight me.

Yeah I haven't been receiving requests so I'm making my own requests so yeah.

-

"This one tastes weird" juhwan said taking a sip from his 12 dollar power drink.

"Let's switch I want to taste yours" I said handing him my red drink as he handed me his blue one.

I gotta admit this tastes really good.

I switched back with his drink as we made our way back to our regular spot newr hummingbird but then.....

BOOM! This somehow arrogant faced guy with yellow lenses suddenly barged in the way even though he clearly saw juhwan was in the way. It's like he really bustled himself basically pushing away everyone in the way.

Juhwan's 12 dollar power drink flew from his hands because of the impact.

Me and the rest of the crew looked at each other then to the spilled drink then back at juhwan with widened eyes.

(I don't remember what happened here so I'll make my own script)

"Where the fuck do you think you're going? You're not doing anything after crashing into me?" Crap juhwan is boiling I mean anyone would be, your 12 dollar drink thay you waited in line flew out of your hands because some douche couldn't walk straight of course you'd be mad.

The guy with the yellow lenses just laughed before jokingly apologized and placed 10000 won on the hood of his bape jacket.

Juhwan angrily got the money from the back of his hood as the guy walked away.

Crap I need to do something or we'll get disqualified from the match.

Without thinking I placed a hand on his face.

"Come on now bibi, I'll buy you a new one how does that sound?" I said caressing his face making him look at me.

"Okay!" He said with a bright smile on his as I dragged him back to the stall.

One touch is it takes, fallin in love with me AHHAHAHAHAH DUA LIPA VIBES.

-

That was just cute hahahahah anyway this is a windbreaker imagine book so I'll also upload other characters to be fair alright?

Anyway stay safe everyone and have fun!

AUTHOR YEEET!!