Vinny x reader (S)- beach date

I took vinny on our private island for a little vacation since he wasn't feeling like his best self. We thanked our lovely bodyguards as they safely took us to the island on a speedboat. They made sure we had everything we needed before they left to leave us alone. No one knows this place exists so it was safe enough to let the bodyguards have a day off to meet up with their families.

"So wanna hit the beach? Or the pool?" I asked him as he started looking around the huge house and to the balcony where the sea was in view.

"You choose" he said as I started thinking. I really wanted to go to the sea and maybe sunbathe for awhile but another part of me is scared of my feet touching random things on the seafloor and wanted me to choose the pool. Well why don't we go to the beach first and then go to the pool? Sounds good.

"I say we hit the beach first and then go to the pool. How does that sound?" I said as he nodded. I start taking off my outfit as he started staring at me.

"What? We have this whole place to ourselves! It's not like someone's gonna see what I'm doing! I could run around naked right now and no one will see" I said as I presented my bikini outfit that I spent hours on picking at the mall just for this date.

"That's true" he said before he took off his shirt and sling it on his shoulder. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a wine bottle and two glasses before joining vinny who was outside.

We headed out to the sea where the wind was not that strong but it was enough to not give us a sunburn. We went to this gazebo where there was a table in the middle with chairs and a few meters infront of it was placed a huge beach umbrella and three sunbathing chairs. We placed our stuff on the chair before laying down on the other two.

"Oh how much I missed doing this" I purposely dragged my chair outside the umbrella so the heat would give me a tan.

"Wait shit! I forgot to put on my sunscreen!" I almost yelled as vinny sat up and took off his sunglasses to give me a better look.

"What happened?" He asked as he saw me dragging my chair back in the umbrella after getting too excited to sunbathe. Gosh I almost gave myself sunburns.

"I forgot to put some sunscreen on before doing the heat process" I said as his face dropped. I laughed as he thought something serious happened.

I made my way to my bag and got the bottle out before going back to my chair. I put some of the product on my hand before spreading it on my arms. I then rubbed some on my legs and never forgot to pout more on the knees to keep the color right after the tan.

"Babe could you help me with my back? I can't reach it" I said flipping over as he replied with a 'sure' and stood up and went over me. He poured some sunscreen on my back before lowkey massaging it on my back. Gosh I actually needed this after a whole week of doing schoolwork and training.

I let out relieved little moans as his huge hands continued massaging the part on my back that was tense.

"I didn't know you were good at this babe" I said as I opened my eyes to see vinny who was madly blushing as he was trying to concentrate on what he was doing.

"I do this on mom sometimes when her back hurts" he said as I smiled. He may be all rude to his mother but I know deep inside he really loves her.

"Done" he said as an idea came into my mind. I mean it was just the two of us in this luxurious island. What do you expect us to do? Do nothing? Bruh Let's make the most out of this opportunity.

"You need to put some too so you won't get sunburnt" I said in a jokingly seductive tone as I got up and pushed him down on the chair.

"I don't know what you're planning but I'm letting you do this because we are alone " he said making me laugh before climbing on the chair and met my hips on his as he grunted.

I rubbed the sunscreen on my hands before proceeding to rub it on his chest and his stomach while moving my hips against his creating heat. I wasn't able to finish as his dick started to get hard and the more I moved the more it felt good.

"I love it when you get hard" I said as my hands stopped on his stomach as I concentrated on the feeling of his clothed dick on mine.

I leaned back and grabbed the bottle and opened it.

"I forgot this part" I smirked at him before letting the sunscreen drip from the bottle to my chest as the liquid slipped in between them making him imagine wild things.

"It feels so good I can't even do it anymore" I said gesturing to the liquid as he sat up and kissed me. Continuing our hips's movement as his hands eagerly went under my bra and gropped my breast before messingly spreading the liquid all over them.

I thought this was enough and pulled out before standing up leaving him shocked.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said. His voice deeper and more intimidating making me smirk.

"To swim duh" I said before making a run to the sea as he immediately got up from the seat to chase after me.

I couldn't even reach the sea as I felt his hands wrap around my waist before hoisting me up as I screamed asking him to put me down but he wouldn't listen instead he threw me to the water. I was quick enough to lock my arms around his neck making him fall in with me.

I got up as I started laughing at him. He got up a few seconds later and literally jumped on me. I accepted his weight as I embraced him in a tight hug. The water was really cold and doing this made it warmer.

"You thought you could just run after doing that to me huh?" He asked as I stopped laughing once I realized what was about to happen.

"Doing what vinny?" I smirked at him before reaching my hand in his beach shorts and touched his aching member as he grunted.

"This?" I asked before giggling at him. He didn't reply and instead pulled my face closer to his and roughly smashing his soft lips on mine as his hands immediately went down to remove my panties under water before inserting his finger in making me gasp. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue in while his finger started moving in and out in a fast pace making me lightly moan against his mouth. I pulled down his pants before climbing on his waist. I pulled out of the kiss as I wrapoed my arms around his neck as my eyes closed and focused on the feeling of his fingers loosen me up.

"I'm cumming vinny" I moaned against his ear as he suddenly removed his finger making me frown.

"Not yet" he said as I felt his tip against me as I tightened my hold on his waist making the tip enter.

He started pulling me to him as his dick plunged in. He started moving his hips as his hands gripped on my butt.

The cold water made me shiver as I glued myself on him to create warmth as he continued fucking me in the sea.

"Mmhh~ faster~ please faster~" I begged as his hips moved back, pulling me body away from his before meeting it again before pounding on me hard.

"Ah! Vinny~ ahh ahh~" I took advantage of the island and moaned hard as his dick hit me in my spot as I tightened my walls on his as the feeling of his dick sliding against my walks was now more stronger.

"Ah~ I'm cumming vinny~!" I matched my rhythm with his to make it even faster. A few more aggressive thrusts before I came. He stooped and pulled me in as I locked my legs on his hips. Our hips touching as he released in me. His warm fluids filling me to the brim before he pulled out.

"I love you" he said as he attached his forehead on mine as I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too" I said making him blush madly before I noticed something.

"Wait. Babe where's my underwear?" I asked as his eyes widened before the both of us started looking around to see my panty floating away 50 meters away from us.

"Oh hell naw I'm not swimming for that" I said as the both of us laughed.