Hummingbird x reader- To the beach!

Last update before I focus on school for a while.

I won guys

I won guys. Champion in my first ever shootfest in rifle category.

Ehey another one from the comments. Took me long enough to update after the massive update spree and yeah it was worth it.

This imagine is like inspired by my vacation to boracay back in 2016. Boracay is a famous island in the philippines where the beach is very beautiful with pearly white sand and the night life there is spectacular.

Oh yeah no love interest here so yeah and also kinda long.

-

"Y/n could you please stop reading for a few minutes? Your teammates are downstairs and they are all waiting for you. Don't you wanna come down and talk to them while I make snacks?" Mom said making me look up from the book that I was reading. She was peeking her head to the door as she had a encouraging smile across her face.

I sighed and closed the book, placed it back to my big bookshelf before I changed into more better looking clothes and got out. I went downstairs to see the whole crew including mia and yuna in the living room and they were all laughing and goofing around like usual. I looked at what they were wearing and it looked like it was something close to beach clothes. Who's birthday is it today?

"Here she is!" Dom said as he stood up and locked my head on his arm before playfully messing up my hair as I laughed. Dom was always the person I could tell anything to I just love talking to people who talk too much.

"What brings you here guys?" I shyly said as everyone looked at minu waiting for him to say what was going on.

"So we were wondering if you wanted to come with us to a 3 day 2 night vacation at a beach resort as a team! Since monday is a holiday so it's all great! No bikes, no school, just us and the beach and lots of fun! What do you say?" He asked. I was a little nervous because the only time I spend with them was in school and training so I was still shy around them. I mean eventually I will open up to them since they're my family.

As much as it sounds fun I want to stay home and maybe read a good book or something. The only problem is how am I supposed to turn him down without hurting anyone's feelings?

"I don't know, I'll have to ask my mom first" I said.

"Absolutely no need" we all looked behind me to see my mom presenting a luggage which was obviously filled with my clothes. I guess I don't have a choice but to join them. I gotta love mom for being very supportive. I looked back at them as they waited for me to say something.

"So let's go?" I asked as they cheered and stood up. They all started preparing their things before going out eith my luggage to out it outside.

Mom walked towards me before pulling me into a hug.