Sung x reader- so what?

"Crap I feel embarrassed seeing y/n with this" he said looking at his new small scooter. Basically he sold his black motorcycle to help repair vinny's bike and since he's broke he just bought this cute white scooter.

-

"It's time" sung said after looking at his wrist watch as the school gates of sunny high started flodding with students going out.

"Crap she's here" sung said immediately fixing his hair and leaned on his cute scooter trying to look hot.

"See you at practice later!" Y/n said saying her goodbyes to shelly as they slowly parted ways.

"Hey sung!" She said excitedly as sung stood up she gave sung a hug.

Her eyes trailed to the small scooter behind him.

'Crap I'm already embarrassed even though she's just looking at it' he thought making him nervously lower his head ready to accept criticism.

*INHALES* "THIS IS SO CUTE!!" Her statement made him quickly look up to see her smiling widely while her right hand was pressed on her chest.

"Wait you like it?!" Sung said totally confused. This is totally not the reaction he was expecting.

"Of course!! That means I can drive it too!!" She said making him look up in pure confusion. SHE WANTS TO DRIVE IT? he thought, never once this idea popped out of his brain.

"Do you mean you don't like the black one?!" He said still trying to get a clear answer from her to clear up his visible confusion.

"The black one? Nah only you can reach the steering bars! It's not fair!!" She said getting the helmet and putting it on before giving sung his helmet as she immediately sat on the front.

"Give me the keys" she said with puppy eyes as sung was still a bit confused but he handed them over anyway as he put his helmet on.

She started the scooter as sung got on the back and held on her shoulders.

"Off we goo!!" She said before zooming off, both laughing on the way.

-

Aight this one was just cute

Aight stay safe everyone!!

I'm out!

AUTHOR YEEET!!