Vinny x reader x Owen- Moved on part 5

WARNING: Another Out of Character Vinny. VERY OUT OF CHARACTER VINNY.

-third person pov mixed with y/n pov-

My injuries have been better but I still have to sit straight at school so it won't hurt that much. It pretty much ached me up for a good 3 days. I was even surprised when one of our teachers handed me sweets because he saw what happened through the live stream. I ushered mia and yuna that I was fine, I arranged a date for jay and shelly later, june is planning on buying my cycling shorts that were too big, Minu's doing great, this whole day has been pretty good so far. Dom wasn't even sleeping in class earlier!

I looked to my right, the blonde male had a sweet smile as he rested his head on the palms of his hand. He's been staring at me since the first class, I love it. I never regret exchanging seats with that dude. Ever since I faked an act infront of my teacher and told her my seatmate didn't like me. It was a win win situation though because I was transferred to the seat next to shelly and turns out shelly's seatmate was actually my seatmate's bestfriend so yeah.

The teachers didn't care that much about the seating arrangements and since both blondes were at the point of crying from persuading their seatmate, I looked to jay and gave him a surrendered nod before exchanging seats. Both blondes squealing in happiness at the new arrangement.

"What do you wanna have for lunch later?" He asked in a rather calm tone. Stars flashing through his eyes the more he stared at you. Since your old seat used to be infront of him, he couldn't really see your features that clearly during the day, plus whenever the two of you hung out it would either be night or there would be your cycling shades and helmet covering your features.

"That depends on what the cafeteria has to offer but I really hope they have meat or anything" she stopped talking as she saw how owen was clearly not listening to any words she was saying. Owen was drifting in his thoughts as he examined you more.

Now that you were face to face with him, faces a couple of inches away he could see your beautiful eyes. The shape of your eyes, your nose, your cheeks that made him wanna bite on them, and those lips. God those lips. You never knew how much he wanted to just pull you in and kiss you but he knew he couldn't. Not in a place where there's a lot of people. Not when they had developed such a good friendship only to be ruined by some crush feelings.

I took this time to stare back at him. Using up all the courage I had left to maintain eyes contact before his eyes visibly went over my whole face, examining me as I did the same to him.

I would he lying if I said that Owen isn't handsome, or beautiful even. He reminded me of Asuka Ryo from the Anime called 'Devilman Crybaby' A blonde make with strikingly blue eyes. His nose was straight and pointed, it was like God took his time on owen in shaping up that nose. I looked at his lips. It wasn't glossy, nor was it too dry. It looked perfect. The size and the shape really complements his whole appearance. His beautiful yellowish hair that was addictingly soft and fluffy. His neck that showed his pointy adam's apple. He was hot and everyone will agree with me.

"Oh my you're blushing" my eyes wandered back to his eyes as his teasingly whisper rang loudly in my ears. My brain processing what he said before sending blood to my face making it red. If I was blushing before this, then I don't know what the hell this is.

"Yeah you got me" I admitted, swatting a hand in a sassy manner.

"I guess you're too hot" I said with a smile. That smile that made owen flip on the inside. Not only was it cute and beautiful for him, he already knew that something was behind that smile. That innocent looking smile. She was radiating dominant energy and he wasn't going to let her win.