Wooin x reader- Caught? (Unexpected fling part 4)

Gosh help me I can't even get 5 minutes of genshin impact because of school. Papa zhongli might have missed me by now. I came back to writing this almost everyday. Just squeezing out the little time I get and now everything sounds so rushed that it's not passionate anymore. I kinda re wrote the whole thing because it was a little too stiff. I was thinking about ending certain things but I ordered a nanami kento cosplay set so I guess I am safe for now. But that does not matter because as long as we are all alive and well!!

-

"Love, I have an emergency meeting tomorrow. I really wanted it to be a special day for you but I also can't afford to lose my job like this. I'm very sorry my love" I frowned. My hand gripping tighter around my phone.

"Really? On my birthday too? Is it really that urgent?" I asked, leaning back into the couch and started staring anywhere.

"Yeah like a bunch of assholes. Love, I promise I will make it up to you the day after. I always do" He answered making a small smile appear on my stressed out face.

"Of course you do wooin. That's one of the things that I love about you the most"

"I have to go now love. Text me if you get bored. I'll find my way to reply as fast as I can okay?" He said.

"Okay. Goodluck and stay safe always. Bye!"

"I'll see you the day after tomorrow my love. Bye" and with that the call ended.

A deep sigh escaped my mouth as I slouched on the couch in the room.

I haven't even told the crew that it was my birthday tomorrow. Was it because I wanted to spend it with just me and wooin? Hell.

I grabbed some books and decided to study. Here wasn't really a big exam coming or some type of quiz but I guess I just had it in me to kinda wanna read.

-

That's enough for today. I glanced at the clock and luckily enough it was time to sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a saturday and I jyst wanna do nothing on my birthday. Plus, I didn't want to cost money on the crew knowing they'll plan on eating out and using more money than needed. I just wanted them to save up a little, my birthday isn't that important. I also won't allow them to spend on me no matter how rich they are. They did too much for me already.

I climbed up the bed after doing my night routine. I snuggled up against the pillows and blankets trying to get comfortable.

It wasn't long until I felt my eyes start to wander around my room and eventually falling asleep.

Hold on let me switch to third person pov real quick.

'I guess I'll find something fun to do tomorrow' she thought as her min entered a world filled with infamous dreams.

-

The sudden rattle had yet to disturb y/n's peaceful slumber. Her eyes flutter open as her mind took a few second to wrap around her current situation.

A sound was heard possibly at the kitchen as she snapped back to reality. 'A burglar!' She thought out loud. Her eyes as wide as saucers as she thought of a quick plan to defend herself before the burglar entered the room. She looked around in her room, desperately trying to think of ways to use the different things in her room. But to no avail, nothing was going to be useful. She sigehd in disbelief before going back to her bed.

Her breathing was unstable as she thought of every bad things that could happen to her. Especially now that there weren't any ideas coming to mind. The idea of her getting killed was getting to her as she couldn't think of any more ideas.