Owen x reader- just laboratory things

All the stuff you guys are about to read is mostly from tiktok but I got the inspiration from the comments of one of the videos I watched. I thought it was great so yeah if you know the creator or if you are the creator then credits goes to you.

This is an imagine with spicy words so yeah.

-

"Our second semester there will be a change in subjects. If your first semester was physics, then now you'll have chemistry. Our classes will be held in our school's laboratory and only 2 people per desk. Students you may choose your seatmate for the rest of the sem. You may start now" we were brought to the laboratory because of this and I ended up getting seated next to owen which is a handsome guy, also a friend of shelly. We were seatmates because shelly was with jay and I was the only person who could speak english in the crew other than shelly and jay so it was easier to communicate with him.

"So you're gonna be my partner for the whole semester huh?" He said as he took as seat next to me. He was speaking in english. Atleast I wouldn't have to worry about people hearing what I'm saying since people won't even understand.

"Well yeah this is going to be fun" I said as he smirked at me.

"Fun? I thought you were the silent one in your crew with shelly? Or am I wrong?" He said as I just laughed at him.

"Nah I'm usually very active. You just see me silent when training our with the guys where all these sudden determination comes in and everyturns serious and stuff. You get what I mean" I said as he laughed.

"You're actually funnier than I thought" he said. "Really? Is that supposed to be some sort of compliment or something?" I asked.

"I guess you can take it as a compliment" he said as I nodded and thanked him for the compliment.

Time was up and the tecaher shushed everyone up before she started her lesson. In the middle of it it was getting too boring and when I took a little peek at owen I saw that he was almost sleeping.

I lightly poked his arm grabbing his attention. I kept my voice low until it turned to a whisper.

"Hey wanna make some dirty pick up lines? I'm bored as fuck" I said. The moment he heard what I said he sat straight as if he wasn't about to sleep earlier before he bent down a little on the table so we weren't obvious to talking infront of the teacher. It was like a sleeping position but we were facing each other. Perks of sitting at the very back.

"Oh I'm in" he said keeping the whisper as I smiled and nodded.

"Okay you go first" I said as he started to think of a dirty pick up line.

"Are you the turkey for thanksgiving?" He asked as the both of us silently laughed.

"Why?" I asked as he laughed a bit.

"Because I wanna stuff you up" we were silently laughing as I but my lip trying not to let the teacher know that we weren't listening to the class.

"Okay what about this? Are you a racecar?" I asked. We haven't even calmed down from the first one and now I'm doing another one.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I wanna ride you fast" his eyes widened before he reached out and gave me a silent high five.

"That was good actually" he whispered as I laughed.

"This might sound lame but are you a vacuum cleaner?" He said as I answered him with a why.

"Cuz I want you to suck me all day" once again we were trying our best not to laugh out loud. Cracking up jokes in the wrong place is always the funniest.

"Do you live in the laboratory?" I asked as he covered his eyes while laughing.

"Oh my why" he said as he took off his hand to look back at me preparing to cover his mouth.

"Because you'd make a pretty good stirring rod" He was already laughing and since I gave him a playful wink it got even funnier.

"Hey have you heard? There's a sale in my room" he said as I answered him with a what.

"The clothes are 100% off" I gave him a mini shocked expression as I gave him a high five. That was actually quite clever I should say.

"Are you sushi?" I asked. He repositioned himself until our faces were a little closer. Still in the sleeping position thing.

"Why?" He asked as I laughed for a but before I answered.

"Because I love eating you raw. Rawr" he was already chuckling but it turned into a laugh after hearing the rawr.

"Ok I have another one" he said. He seemed like he was really excited to tell me as I just giggled while waiting.

"Aight spill" I said.

"You're shorter than me right?" He asked.

"Well yeah why?" I asked. His smile turned into a cheeky smirk.

"want me put put some of my inches in you?" Ohhh that was a good one though. I never thought about that. I thought about mine and I was starting to run out of lines. I thought about something and started laughing.

"You a rollercoaster?" He answered with a why.  I was even laughing and I was struggling to say the next words without it getting cut off with my own laughs.

"Because when I ride you, you make me scream" eyy that was actually good.  At this point I was crying because of how this whole situation came out.

"Oh yeah about screaming. You like screaming right?" He said as I prepared myself.

"Erm yes?" I answered.

"Good choice. Then you'll absolutely love it when I make you scream without the s" I took a moment to process it but as it sinked in my mouth hung open. That was actually a really good line tho. I laughed it out as he did the same as well.

"In have to admit I wasn't expecting you to be good at this" I said as my laughter slowly calmed down.

"Oh I don't usually say these kind of things to anyone. Maybe it's because of your powers" he said making me giggle.

"Powers huh?" I sent him a tesing smirk as he did the same only with a more goofy expression that made his eyes squint a little.

"You know, shelly wouldn't mind if I stay out of her grandpa's place for a night" he hinted with a smirk as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Hmm and where would you go Mr. Owen?" I matched my vibe with his as things were starting to get really intimidating. Having this kind of situation while facing each other in an arm pillow position while the teacher is at the front minding her own business. It hits different.

"You'll be my homework" he said. His voice getting deeper and more sexier. I love it.

"Homework?" I asked as I didn't get where he was going with the conversation.

"I'll put you on my desk and do you all night" I laughed as I finally got it. Just how many lines does this guy carry around?

"Ohh that. I mean you need to bring pizza if you really want to" I said it as a joke as he only smiled.

"How many boxes do you want?" He asked as he shifted in a position where his hand was supporting the side of his face. I sat straight and and blushed. He was really serious.

"Oh no. It was supposed to be a joke. Seriously you really don't need to buy anything" I said but he only refused.

"Hey it's okay. I'll buy us dinner because I want to. I won't have to worry about the dessert since we're together" he winked before the both of us laughed.

-

Aight that was it eyeyeyyeyeyeye I live owen so much. He's like my eye candy when Tj isn't there. Tust me I am not planning on cheating on tj. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA