Author note: venting out

I know you guys don't really enjoy reading author notes so if you do end up reading this I hope you guys will somehow respond.

So..... I have a weird attitude I don't know if it's an attitude or a natural thing but I'm kinda feeling sad, more like depressed.

Being home isn't actually nice for me. There's a lot going on around here and it's a little too much for me to handle mentally.

Remember when I always tell you guys I don't have that much time to update all I want? Well those are times when there's something happening in the house that people outside won't know is happening.

First thing is.....Mainly my family. Since I was still small they always tell me to express myself or talk more but whenever I do they would always cut me off or ignore me and that's when I developed a weird behavior of talking to myself.

It's just that talking with myself actually makes me calm. Another problem is I have a really bad temper so yeah I have created so many stuff that would calm me down and they won't understand. Another problem is I have adhd, which means suddenly zoning out is normal, being happy for a moment is normal, and especially being weird is normal.

Jeez like I just hate those times when I'm in a really happy mood for once and they just had to find something to ruin my day and then later they would yell at me or complain why my head is always burning which really makes me irritated for some reasons.

I have a younger brother which always triggers my temper attack. I am always trying my best to stay calm and not do anything rash but my 4 year old overly annoying and energetic brther just have to find his way to flip the switch. The problem is even though my family knows about my temper they would still let him hang around with me and whenever I am trying my best not to burst they wouldn't do anything like take the child away from me or something, what irritates me is when I accidentally burst and actually do something rash to him and they would yell at me and start comparing my to teenagers with normal brains like jeez!! IM TRYING MY BEST TO BE A GOOD PERSON BUT THEY ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL INSTEAD THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME INTO SOME CRAZY SHIT!!

Making this book actually helped me lift up my life a little. Since I am a person with adhd for me it's normal like really normal for me to zone out and into a whole different world so I'm using it to my advantage.

Making this book makes me happy, I can express my humor, my interests, those jokes I failed to say because I was too scared people would cringe and call me weird shit.

I really like the fact that wattpad really lifted me up.

I know that whole lecture was long and you'll probably not read it so yeah atleast I got to vent it out here.

Thank you so much guys for coming with me in this vinny x reader oh I mean windbreaker x reader book. Thank you so much for the reads!! Thank you so much guys!!

So that was it I hope you'll have a great day or night and also stay safe guys and still have fun!

AUTHOR YEEET!!