Gilbert x reader- Pick on someone your own size Part 4

"Are you free this Saturday?" Gilbert asked just as I was about to park my bike. He helped he with it before catching up with the others who were having a group conversation.

"Yeah, why?" I asked before opening my water bottle and taking a sip.

"Do you wanna hang out with me?" He asked. His cheeks were a bit red and he was almost refusing to look at me in the eyes.

"Of course! Like hang out in a mall or something?" I said with excitement. I mean if it's a hang out wih only him then does that make it a date? Eeeeeeeeeeee.

"Yeah I was thinking about going to the mall!" He said. His smile was wide and really contagious.

"Sweet! let's meet at 10?" I said before we shared a high five.

"Sure!"

-

"Yo, I'm going to the mall to hang out with gilbert. Is there anything you want me to get you? A snack or shirt or anything at all?" I asked as I entered the livingroom where sung was watching wrestling on the tv.

"Yeah sure" He said without breaking eye contact from the tv.

"Wait. Gilbert? Who's that?" He turned to me before standing up. His arms crossed as he raised his brow. Classic brother instinct.

"Gilbert Hwa! That guy that lost his front tooth because he wanted to fight vinny! Remember? He's a junior like me" I said as he nodded before running off to his room.

Gosh he's being weird again.

I went to my room after seeing him not coming back. I changed into some comfortable but still hot looking and did a little makeup. Got my sneakers and headed out. I grabbed my car keys before walking to the exit n which I stopped.

"Don't worry, I'm driving" sung was blocking the entrance. Spinning his car keys on his finger as he was all dressed in black. A black turtleneck and black pants as well as black sneakers. He even had a black leather jacket drapped on his shoulders. Where's he going dressed like this?

"Nah I understand how you want to get me there safely but I got my license a year ago, you can trust me with this" I said trying to walk passed him but he held my shoulder.

"As your brother, I will take you there. The other reason is that I also have something to do outside the house. We'll save gas money too" he said with a smirk. I sighed before going back inside to put my car keys back before getting out with him. I opened the property gate as he passed through before I closed it. I got on the front seat before he started moving.

We safely arrived at the mall and instead of stopping infront of the mall entrance he turned the car and went through the underground parking.

I looked around before facing sung. A brow raised as I crossed my arms.

"Sung. Why are we in the parking lot?" I asked. I surely hope he isn't doing what I think he's doing. God I hope I'm wrong.

"Oh, I needed to but something" he said casually. Thank God. His eyes straight on the path before he found a parking space and parking it backwards.

The both of us got out as he locked the door. We walked towards the entrance and got in. I got my phone and texted gilbert that I was already in the mall. He texted me back saying he had a small errand to run and he'll do it quickly. I told him to take his time before shoving my phone back in my pocket.

"Why did you bring me here asshole" I looked up and saw that we were standing infront of vinny who was also wearing all black except his was sweatpants and a sweater.