Joker x reader- stupid bullies

Just think of this as if it's a school cliche thing. Wooin is also going to be here but we'll focus on joker. To be honest I don't even know if this imagine is for wooin or joker.

WARNING BULLYING AND BLOOD.

-

-mix of third person and y/n pov-

"AAAGHHH" My voice came out weakly. I held my stomach as the place where she kicked it was starting to numb in pain. I was coughing, all that panting and getting kicked out of breath was making my throat dry. My nose was bleeding. Everything was shit. What did I do to deserve this? I swear I am a very good person.

"Ahh this is the best stress reliever ever!" She yelled as she slid her fingers through her hair before looking at her two friends who were sitting on the school chairs.

"HEY ENOUGH FOR YOU IT'S MY TURN!" Her other friend scolded before going to my direction. She grabbed a fistfull of my hair and raised my head. I was screeching in pain as i felt like my scalp was gonna separate with my head. The dripping blood flowed down my nose to my mouth hntil it reached the floor. She laughed before harshly wiping the blood from my nose before smudging it on my eyelids. A creepy sinister laugh was heard from them.

"Hope you like your new eyeshadow" she laughed before she smashed my head on the floor. My nosebleed was now 5x more faster and my mind was barely even thinking because of all the pain.

I attempted to move away but she stomped on my back. I gave up and just let her do what she wanted to do. I mean I could heal tomorrow or something and if I move an inch she might kill me here and now. She continued kicking me and occasionally punching me before taking turns with the last friend.

Before she could touch me the main entrance suddenly opened as they looked at the door. The classroom only had one entrance which was near the teachers table so atleast there's no escape for these girls if a teacher comes in. I hope it's the security guard or some teacher please.

I flipped over so my back was on the floor giving me a more better position to breathe. My whole body was numb and my back was aching like hell and I looked like a mess. I opened my eyes and it was still a little blurry and all I could see was an outline of people and I couldn't see who they were.

"What the fuck is this" I know this voice.....it's wooin! Thank God. Finally this nightmare would end for real this time. But this also means he'll know I've been lying the whole time about this.

"Oh it's you. Wanna join?" Their fake leader asked as she went closer to him and held his arm. He made a disgusted face before pushing her to the ground. He had his hand on his nose as he was strating to fire up.

"You fucking bitch" he grunted as her friends came in and helped her up the floor.

Wooin looked to the guy behind him. "You know what to do" he said as Joker locked the door. The girls were lowkey scared but they didn't show it.

"You don't know how important this person is to us do you? Especially to him. Bold enough to even touch her hand, beat her up even. You really have the guts for messing with us and even had the audacity to invite us to it? Fuckin hell" wooin was flaming and his aura was so uncomfortable to the point where I could feel the heat from laying like 5 meters away. Though he had a very calm face the visible veins showing on his forehead was something else.

Joker walked passed them and to y/n who was trying her best to stay up to listen to what was happening. He crouched down and placed his hand on top of her head. Wooin came and crouched down as well.

"I'll take care of her. Kill those bitches will you" he said as joker gave her one last look before he stood up and went away.

"Why didn't you tell us" the frustration in his voice was so evident that it made me a little scared but I knew it was best to tell him the real reason.

"I just. You two are so strong and you have me around but when something really happens I'm just somewhere far from danger. I just feel so useless. I didn't tell you anything about being bullied because I wanted to fix this by myself. If it was you guys no one would even dare to touch you and I want to be like you guys too. I am sorry I didn't tell you because I just didn't want to ruin the mood. I didn't want you to keep defending me. I wanna fight alongside with you but I'm too weak. Even got beat up by girls who you can just throw down the stairs with no effort at all. I just hate being such a burden to you guys" a single tear dropped from my eyes as I closed them. Feeling all the pain and soreness going around my body as sounds of chairs being thrown and three teenage girls running around and screaming were heard.

He signed before helping me sit on one of the chairs that weren't thrown yet. "Come on Let's get you fixed up and we'll talk" he said before signaling joker to come too. The three of us got out of the classroom leaving the poor girls who were trying their best to stay alive after trying to dogde flying chairs but failed. They'll wake up tomorrow in the morning.

Joker was helping me walk to the restroom. I entered and washed up. I changed into the new shirt he gave me and it was big enough to hide my bruises.

"Hey we forgive you okay? We're not mad at you for not telling us we just wished we could have protected you better than this" wooin's voice echoed through the restroom. The door slightly muffling his voice as the both of them waited outside.

I finished up and went out.

"Sorry" I said as he gave me a hug. I went to joker as well and gave him a fist bump but he hugged me instead.

"It was nothing. Just promise us you'll tell us things like this. You are important to us. People might not know the whole story but that doesn't mean they could hurt you like that" he said. I nodded and I wiped the tear that fell down my cheeks.

"Now come on we have a boxing match to see. You love those right?" He said as I smiled.

"Yeah I do love those" and with that the three of us got out of school. The whole night was spent doing things I loved and they took turns in teaching me some killing skills and yeah it was just fun.