Vinny x reader- groceries

I ran out of screenshots

-

I got to vinny's home carrying all the groceries I bought. I came to pay back all the stuff me and the crew ate here, well I was the one on insisting it. Well I'm his girlfriend after all.

I knocked on the door and it was answered by his mom, literally the sweetest and kindest person I've ever met, I sometimes forget she's vinny's mom because she's too kind and when you look at vinny he's edgy like really edgy.

"Hello ma'am I came to stop by and drop these groceries I bought!" I said excitedly as she stared at me as if she was trying to remember who I was.

"Oh! You're vinny's girlfriend! Come in!" She said moving out of the way to let me in after I removed my shoes.

I went to the kitchen with her following behind me.

I placed all the plastics more like 4 plastics filled with different types of food like preservatives, frozen meat, milk, cheese, canned goods, ramen, all of them and me being stronger than john cena carried all of it to his house. It caused me to be tired than anything.

"What's with all this stuff dear?" She asked kindly as she leaned on the counter where I placed all the stuff as I panted and looked at her.

"This is my little payback for all the food I ate from here, you're just too kind to not mind me eating so I wanted to pay you back" I said.

"Oh no you didn't have to do that" she said about to cry as she gave me a hug. I hugged her back and I almost fell asleep because of how tired I was.

"It's alright" I said tiredly making her pull out of the hug to cup my face.

"Oh dear, carrying all those plastics must've drained your energy" she said looking at my tired happy face.

"Oh no I'm fine" I said trying to deny but my face was telling her different.

"Oh no you're not come here I know what to do" she said smiling as she took my hand and led me to the couch as I tiredly uawned keeping the bright smile on my face as I just let her drag me to the couch as she pushed me down making me sit.

She sat on the farthermost part of the couch before patting on her lap.

"Oh no I feel like I'm being rude" I said looking at her.

"Of course not, I know you're tired, come on now this is how I used to make vinny fall asleep when he was young" she said.

"Well alright if you insist" I said as I carefully placed my head on her lap.

"You'll be asleep in no ti- she's already asleep!" She said before a small giggle escaped her mouth.

"Such a kind child, how can I pay you back for everything you've done? I'm surprised you got along with vinny so well when he acts really different" she said lightly soothing her hands through her hair and keeping out the hair from my face.

"Mom I'm hom-" vinny was about to yell but his mom immediately shushed him up.

Vinny looked at the kitchen to see all the stuff she bought making him go over and looked at all the stuff inside the plastics.

"Mom where did you get this much food?" He whispered. That's when he turned around to see his girlfriend lightly snoring on his mom's lap.

"Shh she's sleeping" she said continuing to caress her face as vinny just sighed in secret happiness at the sight.

"I told you not to tire yourself out for us" vinny said before lightly flicking her forehead but enough for her not to wake up as his mom giggled.

"It's time for me to make dinner so will you please?" She said to vinny who just nodded before carrying her bridal style towards the room and let her sleep there.

-

"Ugghh that was nice" I said stretching my arms and legs as I sat up.

"Hey vinny" I said staring at vinny who was lying beside me on his phone.

"Hey" he said.

"Did I teleport here or something?" I asked before lying back down and snuggled up on his neck inhaling his addicting scent.

"Yeah you did, thanks" he said kissing my head before I looked up at him.

"Why is everyone thanking me today?" I said before snuggling up closer making it even more comfortable.

"How can I ever pay you back for everything you've done for me?" Vinny said now putting his phone away as he gave me a nice wrap.

"How you can pay me?" I said slowly as I moved away to stare at his face with my eyes squinted as he just blankly stared back.

"Take off your shirt" I said seriously making him widened his eyes before I bursted laughing.

"I'm joking!" I said before coming closer again and this time hugging him really tight.

"You already payed for everything" I said.

"Oh yeah? When?" He said.

"When you joined hummingbird"

-

Ok I'm just really sorry so I'll leave the ending to you because I got really confused on what to write so yeah thank you for the reads guys!! Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day!! Stay safe everyone and still have fun!!

I'm out!

AUTHOR YEEET!!