Vinny x reader- Gunn high

I know like Gunn high is I don't know it ain't some name of someone but in this imagine I need it to be a name. Here you're supposed to be President Gunn daughter of George Gunn the owner of the school and you're the only girl because we frickin badass. That's a made up story by the way. This is like before everything.

-

This is a third person pov by the way.

"Ha I won" y/n said after showing her cards. The other student only sighed in defeat as he handed her 100000 won.

She took the money and went out of the classroom. Damn being the only girl in this school is great, she thought. It was because of her father, he was afraid of putting her daughter on a different school because he's sure he wouldn't know if she got in trouble so he himself placed her on his boy school to keep better watch.

She counted the money as she went to the stairs to the rooftop to meet her friends.

-meanwhile at the roof-

"So when are you finally gonna tell her" sung said to vinny who was sitting down with a cigarette in hand.

"I'll tell her if I'm sure she's gonna be mine" he said before inhaling the cigarette and puffing out the smoke.

"Well she is going to be, I mean we're her only friends since we're the only ones who doesn't look like perverts" sung said before a small idea popped up.

"Then tell her now if we see he-"

"Hey sung! Oh hey vinny!" Y/n said as she suddenly popped from the door.

"I won some gamble with that pervert downstairs wanna grab some to eat?" You said as you waved the 100000 won inyour hand.

"Ah sorry I can't I'm supposed to be waiting for a package today" sung said making you sigh.

"Aight, how about you?" You asked vinny who was sitting on the ground.

"Like I'd want to go with you" he said making sung look at him weirdly as you just laughed it.

"Come on nowww" you said pulling his arm to make him angrily stand up.

He wasn't looking though like he was trying his best to avoiding eye contact. Bruh don't do that you're making me feel like I look like shit, you thought.

You sighed before putting your index finger to his cheek to force him to look at you. And when he did you cupped his face with both of your hands.

"Come on, your so skinny now. So let's go and eat, I'm not taking a no for an answer" you said before giving him a small smooch on the cheek and walked to the door.

"And also.."

"You're blushing hehehhehe"

He stood there likea tomato as sung patted his back.

"Congratulations she did the first move" sung said making him angrily escaping his touch and go down with you.

-

Hahahaha I literally didn't know how to handle ending hahahahha sorry.

Author yeeet!!