Vinny x reader- fight

Shit might get weird but don't worry.

-

"I told you to stop involving yourself in fights!" I said irritatedly as he came home with a beat up face.

"What do you care.." he said without emotions making me even more pissed off.

"At this point the school might actually kick you out! Your mom tried her best to send you to school and you're here getting into fights almost everyday!" I never met his mom but he already told me once about her condition.

"Just shut up! Who are you to be telling me this?!!" He yelled making me stand up from the chair I was sitting at.

"I'm just trying to help you because I don't want you and your mom to suffer more in the future!!" I said now legitimately pissed off as I walked over the red head who was yelling at me.

"You're not helping, your just nagging, stop being such an annoying bitch for once!!" He said straight at your face.

Fucking shit my heart. It's falling apart.

"I'm just trying to help..." I said now with my head down as a tear dropped. He just doesn't understand anything.

"Well you're not helping!! You never were!!" That's it. I feel like I'm loosing my shit.

"Fine! If I'm really useless then fine I'm fucking leaving!! our relationship is over!!" I said before grabbing my hoodie and  putting it on and went straight to the door.

"Then go I don't care and I don't need you here!!" He yelled just in time as I opened the door and slamed it shut.

I got on my bike. (Remember the green one?) and got to a street where I always go when I'm crying. A really small alley where there aren't people. It's just behind a huge mall but this is the only place where this is literally no one unlike the other side of the mall where everyone is at.

Fuck it's starting to rain. Perfect timing.

I got into the silent alley and leaned my bike on the wall before I crashed on the floor the hoodie trying its best to cover my face filled with tears.

I started crying while hugging my knees, not really caring if I got dirty or anything.

A few minutes later and I feel a car pulling up just on the opening of the alley. Three men in the same suit approached me with umbrellas.

"I thought you would be here, the gps on your phone showed us you were here and we know you only come here if something bad happens" my personal bodyguard said with two other guards behind him holding an extra umbrella.

"Your father wants you home" he said as he extended his hand bjt I didn't take it.

"Just leave me alone for a while" I said softly making him squat and hold his phone again his ear.

(This is a little surprise so yeah)

"Good afternoon Mr. kang, it's y/n she doesn't want to come with us" he said through the phone. Dad's probably busy.

"Tell me who did this to you so I'll beat him up myself" my fav bodyguard said making me giggle.

"It's ok it's time for me to solve my own problems like a man!" I said trying to feel happy.

"You're just like dom" he said before wiping a tear from his eye. Seeing this made me smile a little.

"Alright alright sir" the kne on the phone who had a huge scar on his face said.

"Young master.." he said before giving the phone to me which I immediately placed on my ear.

"Hey dad" my voice was now weird after crying so much.

"Hey dear what happened?" He softly said as I hiccup.

"We just fought, I'm trying to help him but he just doesn't understand anything.." I said before having another hiccup.

"It's alright dear don't cry, he'll come to his senses so for now just ignore him, I'm guessing you broke up with him did you?" He said.

"Yeah..and ok I'll ignore him" I said.

"I understand if you want to stay there longer and I'm fine with it if it makes you feel better then alright" he said making you sigh.

"Thank you so much dad" I said hiccuping again.

"Of course sweety, I'll go now I still have lots of work to do" he said.

"Ok dad byee.." I said before giving the phone back to my bodyguard.

"Let her be she needs it I know she'll come home so just leave her alone for awhile" I heard him say to my bodyguard which he immediately listened and then hung up.

"Were going now, don't get yourself into trouble young master call us if you ever need anything" he said before leaving me after I waved at them.

They left and I came back into my world. This place actually makes me think about everything where no one can bother me.

I don't know how long I was there but the rain already stopped and I'm shivering as hell and it's starting to get dark.

"Oh no! What are you doing here crying in a alley way?!"

-

There's a part two