Double Duos

❤💛💚🧡

Requested by Nightmare_Wolf18

So, this is a nice, wholesome one-shot ^^ I have no precise plan for this but we'll see where it goes :)

AU:
Normal
Warnings:
Swearing
Sexual references

[No one's POV]

"Why the fuck am I here again," Bakugo growls to Midoriya, an obvious frown plastered on his face, showing all kinds of distasteful emotions. The two of them were walking to the local café where they were to meet with the other couple, linking arms with their fingers entwined together. To the duo, this gesture was, at this point, normal.

Midoriya snuggles against his boyfriend's arm, flashing him an encouraging smile. "Oh come on, Kacchan! It's just a double date! It's just trying something new!" Bakugo seemed unfazed by the given information, an uneasy feeling eloping him. Midoriya starts to grow genuine concern. "Is Kacchan that angry?"

He seems to snap out of his trance, looking down as he, like his partner, mumbles a response. "I just want you all to myself." Midoriya's heart melts at this, squinting his eyes slightly as his cheeks dust with some of the pink the blonde was showing.

His smile softens. "Kacchan!" He had no reply to it, so he pushes his body closer to the stronger one beside him. Bakugo rolls his eyes at how clingy his boyfriend has become, dragging him forwards as he strode to the café. 

The two walk through the glass doors, and a warmth of sweetness blast into their face, Midoriya's muscles relaxing as his sparkling eyes dart around in wonder, taking in everything, from the cosy fairy lights hung around the room to the beautiful oak tables to the lanterns covering over the lightbulbs, the golden light reflecting off his skin. He looks up to his boyfriend, who's hair was lined with freckles of glitter, a few flecks of gold paint in his eyes. His heart started to bubble with excitement, and when he looked back out to scan all the people at each table, his eyes immediately spot a small table with 4 chairs, 2 of them occupied by one redhead, and another bright blonde, the two of them absorbed in a comfortable conversation. They weren't cackling as loudly as they normally did in class!

"C'mon Kacchan!" he exclaims, grabbing and dragging the blonde towards the table. Bakugo huffs out in protest, the yearning for wanting to relax in this café with solely his boyfriend making him wish to avoid the table, though he reluctantly forced his feet to follow Midoriya.

"Yoooo look who finally turned up!" Kaminari instantly cuts Kirishima's speech when he lays eyes on the two wading over, the redhead having a moment of embarrassment when his rant had gotten cut off. Midoriya beams at them, Bakugo avoiding eye contact with an irritated look. 

"Heh, it took a while. Sorry if we're late!" Kirishima rolls his eyes at this rubbish comment.

"Bro, it's fine! Seriously, I'm sure you've seen Denki come later than all of you!" Kaminari follows this with a remark of protest, nudging his boyfriend playfully. 

Midoriya and Bakugo settle themselves down on the seats opposite to Kirishima and Kaminari, Bakugo immediately looking away from the idiots in front of him and instead at a picture hung up above the gas fire. A few seconds in and a waitress comes in, smiling at the two pairs in front of her. She looked as if she were in her early 20s, and the greenette had caught her eye a little. 

"Hey! Are you guys ready to order yet?" Kaminari spins around, a little startled, and his face stretches into a flirty smirk. 

"Thanks for waiting, sweetie! I would order you, but I don't think you're on the menu!" She rolled her eyes at this comment, though she couldn't hid her smile. Kirishima shuffled uneasily beside him, biting his cheek. Kaminari laughs out in amusement. "I'm kidding! I'll get a medium Mocha with extra cream!" The waitress chuckles a little, moving her gaze to the two slightly-off boys further away from her.