Sweet Milk (🍋)

🍋💚🧡🍋

NO SMUT FOR GOD SAKE GUYS STOP LIVING IN A GUTTER AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!
Edit: That phrase was of no malicious intent ^w^

AU:
Fantasy AU
Omegaverse (Omega!Izuku & Alpha!Katsuki)
No quirks
Warnings:
Lemon
Some smut implications

SIN

BUT NO SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[No one's POV]

There are only three secondary genders one person can be. An Alpha, Beta or an Omega. It's pretty rare to be an Omega. Even more so to be a male Omega.

And even further more so to be one of the only male Omegas that produces milk.

Normally, all female Omegas are already given their breast milk for their pups, and don't need to be impregnated in order to have access to it. It's the male Omegas that need to purchase their own breast milk, from donners or from stores that make artificial replicas, in order to feed their children.

Unless, of course, you were a male Omega who can produce milk.

Unless you were in Izuku's shoes.

Sympathy and pity are always showered over the weak and vulnerable greenette, since the poor boy was the only milk-producing Omega in his town. There were just a few male Omegas in his area too, which made the situation even worse. Once he went for a check-up with a doctor after noticing some unusual breast growth, the x-ray showed quite obvious signs of the development of mammary glands.

And, of course, the doctor couldn't keep their mouth shut, word spreading fast about the Omega, giving him both sorrow and lust. Who wouldn't want such a rare Omega?! It was unfortunate that the notice spread as far as a local village of Alphas and a handful of Betas.

Things could only get worse, because one of the most vicious, hot-headed Alphas of the entire area that lived in that village had heard of this, and he was determined to make this Omega his and his only. The only problem with his plan is that time was running out.

Izuku hadn't yet gotten used to the odd atmosphere, despite it being almost 4 months since the news had been told. He had been attacked a few times by both Betas and Alphas, but a lot less than he initially thought. That didn't mean that the whispers and greedy stares at him would be any less horrid. It made his spine crawl even thinking about it.

He only wished to be normal. He only wished to cross paths with a nice and caring mate who would stay with him, so that he could show off his mark and no one would bother him. He only wished for someone who would treat him well, and not like some toy they can have sex with every time they were horny or were in rut.

The Omega stuck out like a sore thumb, and it was still uncomfortable when people cat-called him or touched him, varying from smacking his round ass to feeling his fluffy hair to occasionally brushing along his breasts. When he had first experienced it, he had cried each time, running back to his house and balling his eyes out.

Now, he tried to force himself to accept it. It may be without consent, but no one would listen to him anyway.

Izuku nods politely at the smirking Alpha leaning on the counter, walking out of the shop in defeat. That was the 5th market he had been to that didn't have any ginger mint, so the greenette had finally given up. It was one of the vital ingredients he needed to make a suppressant for his oncoming heat- which was to hit at any moment- and it didn't help that he now had to go to the plantation of ginger mints on the outskirts of the Alpha village.