Regrets~ Part 1

💚🧡

I don't know how I came up with this idea but here's pain!

AU:
Pro Heroes
Warnings:
TRIGGER WARNING!
Mild sexual implications

[No one's POV]

Maybe, their relationship was a little rushed.

Of course, they'd known each other for years, but the romantic and sexual activity was a huge step that was meant to be sloped into. Maybe even curved.

But, once Izuku confessed, they were all over each other, cherishing each other as if this was what they were supposed to do. Through their first year of dating, and first year after graduation from UA High, they were at it like animals, monthly encounters turning into weekly and somehow stretching into a daily routine. One that had fell into place far too quickly.

Izuku was pregnant, come his third year as a hero and dating Katsuki. He swore that he was on the pill, but was put out of work still for the next six months. Of course, he wanted to keep what was growing inside of him. It was a piece of him, and a piece of Katsuki - something that he saw as a creation of his and his boyfriend's love.

Katsuki didn't entirely feel the same way.

He hardly acknowledges the positive pregnancy test, but Izuku was too overjoyed to notice. The swelling of Izuku's stomach was no news to him and, if ever he was asked the question "How's Deku doing?" or "Have you a name for the baby?", he would grunt dismissively, continuing with his work.

When it came to the gender reveal, it was a girl. A beautiful, well-developed baby girl. Izuku ensured to look after his child with his life, stroking the large curve of his belly every night, imagining what it would be like to cradle something so beautiful and precious. He might even extend his maternity leave, and cherish holding the child of his own flesh and blood. Would she have his own green eyes, or Katsuki's red ones? Would she be feisty or kind, or an entirely different personality? Would her quirk be as awesome as Katsuki's, or would she be quirkless, to which Izuku would ensure to not repeat the traumatic events that had happened to him?

"What should her name be?" he asks again and again, and continues to list the names he so eagerly loved, stroking that lump as if it were a present he couldn't wait to open. And the value of the gift inside couldn't possibly have a price because it meant so much to him!

But Katsuki?

The bond between the child and its barer grew stronger as the months passed, that feeble bond which the two lovers had fraying at the seems. Katsuki began to feel excited when it was announced Izuku's water would break, but could care a little more about the brat. Lo, he just wanted to go back to old habits - the months of pent-up sexual tension were starting to resurface, and he could hardly wait.

He didn't like the child all that much, or that Izuku was disgustingly attached to it. He just wanted to go back to how they were, when they 'loved' each other. Back to when all they had was each other, engrossed and lustful and flowering in the space that was theirs.

Just two months of that.

When Izuku woke up early that morning that day, he started moaning. Katsuki, for a moment, took this sexually, and started grinding against Izuku's leg. But, before it could escalate further, a pained whimper was enough to break him from his stupor, and Katsuki was left with the chore to carry Izuku to the hospital, looking at his boyfriend and squeezing his hand in strained comfort as the little girl was born.

Kazuha is what her name was. Kazuha Bakugo-Midoriya.

Katsuki figured this was the end. He figured the brat would remain in the hospital, once Izuku had gotten better. Maybe with a day carer, because Izuku was a full-time hero and had been put out of work for a long time. They might visit the little pipsqueak once a week or so, but they needed to make a living, despite one person doing the hero work doing enough for them to survive each month.