It's NOT Trypanophobia

❤️💛

Fret not, for I am here with floof!!! Well, not really floof... But it's cute I guess?

AU:
No quirks

Tattooist Kirishima
Warnings:
Mentions of suicide
Swearing

There isn't a lot of depressing stuff in this... Only a dabble

Also, someone tell me - are the swearing tags helpful, or does no one care?

[No one's POV]

Kaminari definitely didn't fit in.

Walking through the giant muscular bodies made him feel tiny! Every instinct told him to turn around to avoid getting beaten up and go back home, or even go call Sero and ask him to watch a movie, but he was determined to do this, clutching his fists in determination. He was going to do this.

Even if he did cross uncharted territory that seemed forbidden to him.

As a 22-year-old, he definitely wasn't the average height or build. He was relatively skimpy, with thin muscles marring his limbs and pale ivory skin, with a light flush. Small nose, skeletal fingers, bold yellow hair and the traditional grey beanie that he rarely parted from. As for his size, lets just say that he's a few inches below average.

But walking here, surrounded by buff men that had their backs covered with swirling black ink and hands large enough to crush his face or snap his neck, Kaminari was ready to retreat. But not surrender.

The atmosphere was almost quiet, cold and curious glares coming his way, the air conditioning doing nothing to help (A/N: Man, I wish England could have air con ;-;). His back - no - his body was stiff as he turns to the receptionist, a smile filled with unease and uncertainty and regret on display for the guy there to see.

Scratch that - a girl.

A girl with unruly, pink hair and an overly-excited grin, wearing some loose trousers and a white crop-top, leaning over the desk. She was obviously a bodybuilder, with inspection of her muscular arms and torso.

But why on earth was she here?!

"Hey hun!" she says, narrowing in on the boy that looked like he was about to piss himself. "You good?"

Kaminari nods. Just nods. He couldn't trust himself to open his mouth.

"D'ya have an appointment with us?" she asks, tapping the pen in her hand against the bronze skin of her cheek, pink eyes never leaving his own. Kaminari tries to appear a little more confident, clearing his throat and puffing his chest. He was no coward!

"Yeah! Under the name of Denki?"

Magenta orbs flicker to the book of reservations, her pen rushing past the different names, until Bingo! She'd found it!

"Ah! 's that your name?" she cocks her head, meaning to settle Kaminari's nerves a little.

"M-My first name is Denki," he says, flinching at the sound of the stutter, "But my last name is Kaminari!"

"Nice! Well, I'm Ashido, but just call me Mina!" She then flashes a toothed grin, one that Kaminari grew envious of. She would definitely be his type if he weren't gay! Big boobs, hot body and a super cute face to match. "So, this is your first time, right?"

Kaminari quirks an eyebrow, looking suspiciously at her. "What gave that away?"

Mina snorts, covering her mouth to not draw attention to herself. "You're kidding, right! You look like you're close to crying!" She laughs, and Kaminari hadn't realised that his nerves had settled, all just by talking to the receptionist. "Don't worry, everyone's had one at some point! I'll take you 'round to the back where you'll have a bit of privacy. You're lucky Bakugo's busy - he's not very good with first-timers!"