Winter Costumes

❤💛

I NEED TO WRITE SOME FLUFF JBFAHWBFABERFHBAEOUFAWPUFB

AU:
Normal
Warnings:
None

[No one's POV]

"KIRISHIMA EIJIRO!" Denki scream-yells, striding over to the oblivious redhead, who slowly turns around.

That day was hero training day, where they'd spend the entire day physically training and not once touch a text book - unless you were Izuku, who decided to take notes in his hero analysis book. They were split into 3 different groups and were thrown into some touch endurance training in the bitter cold of winter. Denki couldn't help being angry upon the sight of his boyfriend being without top in the middle of the fucking winter when blizzards were on the way, not being bothered about risking hypothermia one bit.

"Hey babe!" he says casually, as if he weren't breaking the law. Everyone else was bundled up in warmer costumes. Momo had added a cape to her outfit that kept the cold out from underneath, Mina and Hanta both opting to have long sleeves. Tokoyami also decided to wear thermals underneath his cape and Todoroki, a guy with a literal fire and ice quirk, decided to add long sleeves.

But not Eijiro.

What right did that idiot have to be shirtless AND sexy in the dead of winter!

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU MODIFIED YOUR COSTUME!"

Eijiro thinks for a second, and then a switch clicked, a light bulb flickering to life.

"Right! Check out my new boots!" he exclaimed, thrusting one of his feet out to emphasis the manly footwear that adorns his feet. Surprisingly, they were a little more chunky and thick, which protected Eijiro from chilblains, but clearly not from frost bite. No gloves either!

This ticked Denki off.

"DO YOU HAVE NOTHING FOR THE NAKED HALF OF YOUR BODY!" he yells out again, clenching one hand into a fist as the other points accusingly at the bare chest in front of him. Words couldn't convey how frustrated and flustered and concerned Denki was towards his dummy of a boyfriend.

Eijiro thinks again, and then realises what all this commotion was about - Denki was being worried.

That, or he was being jealous!

But Eijiro finally comes to an understanding, and something soft or fond settles on his face. Both of his hands reach out to wrap around the hand that pointed at him, and Denki was surprised at how warm it was.

"You do realise my quirk makes me mostly resistant to the cold?" he says, giving only another reason for Denki to be mad. How come he had to suffer with thermals and insulating gloves and three layers of sock on each foot, and Eijiro can just waltz out basically naked! Besides, he's not completely resistant, so he'd still get cold!

Denki had enough.

"WE'RE GOING INSIDE!" he screeches, a few others looking his way and watching in amusement as he drags his large oaf of a boyfriend towards the dorms.

~~~

Eijiro was thrown onto his own comfortable bed, bouncing a few times before he'd stilled. By then, Denki had brought back about three blankets, throwing them with irritation onto his lap before leaving out of the room, returning only moments later with a hot water bottle. There was what seemed like a strained angry expression on his face. The two end up bundled under blankets, the water bottle passed between them for no particulate reason.