Pain and Shame

❤️💛

❤️💛

Thought I could share how nice this looks. 999 reads!!!

Ok, welcome back for more angst because today we have MEGA trigger warnings (seriously tho)...

Thought I'd clarify that this one-shot book updates every 4 days at about 7-8 ish? (GB time)

Also, ThiccDaemon WELCOME to the party!!! Thanks for reading trash ^^

AU:
No quirks
College year
Warnings:
TRIGGER WARNING

I love Kirikami, but...

[No one's POV]

Kaminari sighs as he finishes up his work, just at the librarians were starting to usher people to pack up and leave. College had been a rough year for the blonde, but the fact that he actually finished all his work for the whole week was definitely a nice feeling. He could finally return to his apartment and cuddle with his boyfriend!

He releases a yawn, slamming his exercise and textbook shut. His brain had a pretty intense workout, so he was more than ready to bolt out. If only his body wasn't so lazy. It was only 9 pm!

A throat cleared from somewhere beside him, and he looked up from packing his bag to see the librarian that saw him earlier at the front, smiling warmly at him. He smiles back, nodding his head, before resuming to neaten his backpack a little, slumping it over his back.

It was mid-October, so the sky outside was a midnight black, a few stars poked into the velvet, the moon like a silver galleon hung atop of fading clouds. It was a little too risky to be walking at this time, so Kaminari picked up his phone, scrolling down his contacts a little until the pads of his fingers tapped onto that of his boyfriend. Kirishima.

And just 3 rings later, a voice was heard through the other end, causing Kaminari to bring the cold phone to his ear, his hot breath vaporising in front of his eyes.

"Hey Sparky, where are you? It's getting a little late!" The blonde chuckled at the familiar nickname the redhead decided to name him, and responds back.

"Yeah, everything's ok, Pebbles! I was just a little caught up on work!" he yawns into the phone, his boyfriend picking this up clearly. "You available at the moment?"

"I'm completing this random long-ass forum for my lecturer at the moment, so no... But do you need a pick up? I can sto-"

"No no! It's ok, Kiri! I'll just take a cab, no biggie! I'll see ya at home! Love ya!" He heard the other male sigh a little, but could almost hear the smile on his face through the phone.

"Ok, hun! See you soon! Love ya too!" Kaminari hung up the call before walking to the main road, trying to get the attention of one of the many taxi's rolling past. And, sooner enough, a black vehicle pulled up to the side, rolling his window down and smiling at the small male.