The Devil's Angel~ Part 1

❤️💛

Just an FYI, the roles are reversed, and this picture took FOREVER to actually find, SO BE GRATEFUL!!!

AU:
Devil! Kiri
Angel! Kami
Personality switch
Warnings:
A lil smidge of leemon (sowyyyyy)
Swearing :)

I SHIP KIRIKAMI MORE THAN KAMIKIRI!!!

[Kirishima's POV]

'Get the job!' they said. 'Patrolling is fun!' they said. 'It's worth it!' they said.

BOY were they fucking wrong!

As a devil, it's pretty hard to get good pay, especially if you are bread in the border district! And, ever since I was young, I had always strived to be assisting in law and order. My other options were admin or the transportation of mortal souls, which isn't a very high-payed job, but still a cool job.

Law and order for the devils are second to useless, but I think the uniforms are smart! Dark maroon with yellow embroidery. But, the course requires a few years of service for all-round jobs.

Which was where this shit hole comes in.

I had a discussion with my "friend", Bakugo, about what I should do for the all-round job. Same goes for my parents. I think that was the hugest fucking mistake of my life, because they all joyfully told me that the best "job" would be patrol.

Which is why I am here, standing useless, with absolutely nothing to do.

I start to scratch the base of my horns, my tail behind me tapping lowly against my leg. I was bored as fuck. My job was literally to watch cars pass by and look out for any anomalies, which basically don't exist.

My eyes find themselves glued onto the occasional human walking past, since this was the border between the human and devil sections, and instinctively, my slick tongue flickers around my sharp canines, dreaming fantasies of only sinking my teeth into their warm and sweet fle-

Ok, I have to control myself, or I'll give into all of my urges, and there goes my chances at working in law and order! But, no one gives a shit anyway. No one's monitoring me, so even if I did give in, no one would care. Besides, it's the devils way. Be disobedient. I'd be forgiven anyway. Probably why I hate devils so much.

In this damn world, you are either a devil, with these horns, dark red eyes and this wretched pointed tail, always in the way of my legs, a human, selfish and selfless, with no special attributes except different coloured eyes, and lastly... an angel.

I've never seen an angel before, mostly because we're on the other end of the land. The dumbass who set the segments in place had split them up because we are "polar opposites and incompatible alongside each other". Dumb angels are always so obedient and kind-hearted, always thinking about how to be good and be on the side of God when they die. There is an angel district around here, but I've never seen an angel once in this area! From pictures, they have golden eyes, light-coloured hair, and apparently wing made of the whitest of feathers. Some devils here have claimed to see them before, but I highly doubt it!

I huff out, scanning the area again, looking for the hundredth time, but still no luck. But, speaking of angels, there was one. The first time I'd ever seen one! So many devils were staring at it! I think my jaw dropped to the floor! I couldn't tell if it were a boy or girl, since it's wings were wrapped around its head, but I could tell that by the amount of evil, thirsty stares it had received, it was like fresh meat for the other devils.

I should help as soon as possible, but the sudden craving returned this time, a lot more potent than before, and I couldn't physically resist, mouth soon filling with saliva. My sadistic side making a break to take control. To finally sink my teeth into a live angel. Hear it squirm helplessly and-