Drink's on Me

❤️💛

I had a really sheet day, and this is the only thing that makes me happy :/

AU:
No quirks
Warnings:
Slight misuse of alcohol
Slight assult

[Kami's POV]

Maybe I should stop dragging myself to these bars just because Mineta was...

It was a regular Saturday night, and this twerp asked me if I could go to the club down the street. Now, of course, I saw nothing wrong with Mineta fawning over boobs and butts of a girl, but it's when he actually goes over to places to explicitly see them that I'm not so supportive of. Like, I get you could admire them from a distance, but going through all the fake ID and stuff... yeah, no.

Yet, despite my reasoning, I came along anyway. Makes perfect sence!

I didn't wear much. Just a basic white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. And I guess it is gay that I wore yellow nail varnish that night, but they glowed nicely in the dark. There was still a little amount of dusk left, small orange hues dabbled across the dark blue canvas, but inside was both hot and dark, a huge aray of coloured lights dancing across the floors and along the walls. the odour of sweat wafted over to greet me, and I wrinkle my nose. I huff out, finally regretting my decission. Not because I was doing something illegal, but because I hated the heat and the vibe.

Mineta was already drooling at the girl he had glued his eyes too, her waist rolling around seducingly, breasts practically spilling out of her dress. You see, this is why I hate the club. If you wanna bang someone, be sure to check here first.

I sneak out from behind Mineta, leaving before I see him get a heel to his face (it has happened before, I kid you not), and perch onto one of the bar stools closest to the wall, so I can pretty much watch everything from afar. Besides the smell, heat and sexual activity happening on the floor, it was actually an electrifying atmosphere, the neon lights illuminating the walls bringing out the thrill of darkness, the base vibrating through the ground and up my spine, shrieks of joy barely heard over the basting of music. Thankfully, I've been exposed to loud songs when I listen to music, so I was almost used to it.

I let out a sudden yawn and spin around to face the woman at the bar, cherry-red lipstick smolthered across her lips, a cute maid outfit causing all men ordering a drink to stare at her, tips and flirts flying in. Sometimes, this club is like a place for strippers! No wonder that I felt so out of place.

I was scratching off a few speck of nail varnish on my skin when I felt a sterdy grip on my shoulder, the hand close to searing hot, and I contain a yelp when I was spun around. I tense up when I see an unfamiliar stranger staring hungrily at me, lust darkening his black eyes. He grins toothily, and the air seemed too thick to breathe.

"Hey cutie!" He hiccups, and as I suspected, his breath reeked of alcohol.

I again scrunch my nose, and look past his head to the back of the club, where more people were chattering with the DJ. I immediately avert my gaze when I see a couple making out, and I look back to the smug man in front of me. He looked like he was in his late 20's, the small stubbles of hair marking his jaw, a strangely-perfect nose carved on his face, brown hair swiped messily towards his ear. He would've had a much better first impression if he wasn't wasted!

"Why are you all alone?" Saying that I was uncomfortable was an understatement. His hand was still on my shoulder and I was afraid that if he held on for long enough, a burn mark woud appear. I should be trying to get out, or at least scream. But, I could hardly hear his slurred speech, which was surprisingly loud, and he was right in front of my face. So what were the chances I had that someone would hear me even scream, let alone think that I was in danger! Screams of what could've been pain were actually of joy here! "Wanna stick around with me?"