Shop til you Drop (Dead)

❤️💛

Yesterday's update, I said "bkdk" not "krkm", so I've edited that now haha! Also FRICKING 1.5K READS?!?! YOU GUYS REALLY DO LIKE THIS S**T!

Screw corona because now I can't get sweets!

AU:
Normal
Warnings:
None

The prank bois are back!

[Kaminari's POV]

My eyes snap open and I stifle a yawn when I wake up, immediately turning over to my side to see what the time was so I wouldn't be late to school for the 3rd time in a row. But, I was met with relief when I saw "Saturday" on the date bar at the top of my screen. Well, I guess there's always next week to redeem myself!

I roll out of bed casually, now that I knew I wasn't late for "school", and lumber my way to the mirror, combing my hair out and picking an outfit to wear. It was late October, so it was no surprise that the temperature had dropped by a decent amount. Hence why I picked a pair of sweatpants and a black lightning hoodie.

I was holding a hair tie in my mouth, ready to tie my hair back, when a ping came from my phone. And after abandoning my attempts of doing a ponytail, I pick up the phone to see who texted me.

Of course, it was Kiri.

Eiji❤️
Morning Babe!
I was wondering if you'd wanna go shopping for Halloween prep. Is that ok?

My eyes widen once I've read this. I really am dumb! It was close to the end of October, and I completely forgot about Halloween! Did I not see the pumpkins or decorations or anything?! I groan out after the shock had past, probably feeling as stupid as if I had just used indiscriminate shock to the max.

You
Morning xx!
Man, I actually forgot that Halloween's soon!

Eiji❤️
You forgot?! How?!

I chuckle in spite of myself, unconsciously swiping the bang of hair that fell forward behind my ear. If I didn't end this conversation fast, I'd have been there all day!

You
Well... It's a long story! I'll tell you when we meet up.
Wanna meet at the lobby downstairs?

I wait for a few seconds for an answer, quickly tying my hair back when I had the chance. The tip of my nose felt cold, as did the pads of my fingers, the feel of my hair almost wiry like. Another ping and I peer at my phone as I slip into my trainers.

Eiji❤️
Sure! See ya in a bit xx

I smile for a brief second before turning my phone off, pulling out a small backpack and packing some spare cash, my credit card and a water bottle, as well as a few chargers (I'm a phone charger on the regular). I take one more glance around the room in case I've forgotten something, before drawing a blank, and skipping out of my dorm, making my way to the staircase down. As expected, Kiri was waiting, his hair, for some reason, put down and tied back, almost like mine.

A grin creeps its way across my face. "Looks like someone stole my look!" I couldn't lie if I didn't say he looked hot. His eyes flicker to mine, a bright and loving red, wearing a zip-up grey sweater and a pair of jeans. I don't think anyone actually appreciates how perfect Kiri looks in jeans, and I find myself blushing by the time that I make my way back to his eyes, clearly caught checking him out. He smirks slightly, though his cute features make it a little less smug.

"Hmmm suppose I did! But it's all the better when I catch my boyfriend checking me out!" The blush just increases pigmentation.

"But seriously," I take my hands from my pocket and run it through the loose strands on his head. It was soft, unlike when it was spiky. "What's the occasion? You never where your hair down!" He smiles almost dreamily, his white canines peaking behind his lips, and he leans into me for what I thought was a hug.