Lockdown

💚🧡❤️💛

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO WELL have I got you a surprise. This contains both Kirikami AND Bakudeku. A DOUBLE WHAMMY!!! It's super long too!

AU:
No quirks
Warnings:
TRIGGER WARNING
Swearing

[No one's POV]

It was a normal day in UA. Bakugo was having a go at Kirishima, who was simply snorting at the blonde's reaction when he called him "Explosion boy." Kaminari was giggling at the redhead's enjoyment, Midoriya scribbling notes down at the lecture they had earlier on today. 2 companies from abroad came over, talking about what it takes to get a decent job. And naturally, the broccoli took down notes on their advice and their beliefs.

Aizawa was busy lounging in his sleeping bag, ducking down every now and then to secretly eat another chip. He wasn't really sleeping... that would be inefficient and irresponsible!

All of the girls were in their usual flock, chatting excitedly on what they were planning to do when free period comes over, Mineta oogling at them pervertedly. The majority of the others were either talking with their classmates or actually writing notes as per Aizawa's instructions.

It was a pretty average day for class 1-A. It was a shame things would turn around for them. For the worst.

Midoriya was only moments from finishing his brief analysis, scribbling down the last few notes when a random alarm blared off. It was a loud, screeching sound, ringing angrily though everyone's ears. Most of the people covered their ears in attempt to block out the loud wails from rattling their brains, the remaining, like Bakugo and Jiro, not needing to: they were exposed to loud sounds like this their whole lives. Some of the girls shrieked, Mineta yelling out louder than them, most of the boys releasing painful groans. Most were confused, others scared. What was going on?!

Aizawa was wide awake, his sleeping back absent from sight, adjusting his scarf as if he was preparing for something important. He seemed relatively calm but his hands were trembling slightly. The fact that he had tied his hair back meant something really bad was going on, and this made all the students worry.

"Todoroki! Iida! Yaoyurozu! Close all the blinds!" He yelled over the sirens, loud enough for the whole class to hear. This only made them further on edge. As the 3 students did so, Aizawa, strided towards the door, slamming it and struggling to lock it, hands fumbling over the stiff key. There was no doubt he was scared, and this only made the class more scared.

Bakugo was for once concerned as the what was going on. Despite the urgency in the atmosphere, everything seemed bizarre. Was it just their class who were doing it? Kaminari seemed a little unsettled, toes curling in fear. He started tugging on his hair, trying to block the sounds out by squeezing his ears tighter shut. Kirishima noticed how uneased the blonde in front of him was and wanted to put a comforting hand on his shoulder, but refrained from doing so, knowing it would only spook him more.

The aggressive sirens settled down, everyone shaking their heads to get used to the eerie silence, trying to hold onto what was left of their calm. Mineta was the only one actually freaking out, tearing up and slamming his head on the desk (A/N: HA THAT'S WHAT YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT! Ok I'll leave now...). They looked expectantly at their teacher, who was seeming to have a little breakdown of his own.

"Shit shit shit shit shit... this wasn't mentioned in the meeting... is this really happening?!" He muttered under his breath. Midoriya spoke out, asking the question that he know everyone else was asking. He was, besides Mineta, one of the most scared ones, pale and trembling slightly, tears already shining in his eyes.