Competition

💚🧡
Fluff February: Week 1

WELCOME TO FLUFFY FEBRUARY!!! IT IS 13 DAYS TIL MY BIRTHDAY SO IT ALL FITS TOGETHER PERFECTLY WHOOOOOP!!!!!!!

And what better to celebrate it than with some comedic fluffy Bakudeku!!!

AU:
Normal
Warnings:
Swearing

Hehehe!

[Katsuki's POV]

That little bloody asshole pipsqueak!

I hate him.

I thought I liked him before because of his dumbass attitude but, after what I have seen in my lifetime, I hate his very existence!

For quite some time, he thought that it would be some shitty joke to start hanging out with my Deku! At first I was fine with it, but then I saw that stupid grin of his shining like a fucking sun, and I immediately can tell something was happening between them that shouldn't be. 

I kept a close watch on them and I think that goddamn runt actually saw me glowering at them, because he give the shittiest smirk I've seen in my life, burning right into my eyes, and I swear nothing would've made me happier than choking his neck til his giant-ass head turned purple! Fuck him up! Someone better fuck him up so bad that he can't even walk in a straight line before I do it myself!

But that's the fucking problem!

I can't!

BECAUSE THAT TWINK IS ALWAYS AROUND MY FUCKING DEKU!

He's like a goddamn leach that no one likes! And I can't even beat the shit out of him! Because Deku is always there! And he hates violent.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T WANT TO BEAT HIS FLAT ASS UP ANY LESS!

He even had the fucking nerve to perk him on the cheek!

On.

The.

Cheek.

That was when I thought that cocky bastard has had it that way long enough!

Today, I am going to settle this once and for all.

Sunday.

I know that Deku was going to see that squirt so he could have a nice time with him or some shit, but I was not fucking having it. Not this time.

I grind my teeth when I realise that damn bastard was already here. Hiding in the bushes!

He jumps out just as Deku walks down a small path between a few trees, and the idiot jumps out, clinging instantly onto his legs. I saw the moment of shock on Deku's dumb face, and my fury only grew.

So if that person in the bush wasn't this runt, then what the fuck would he do if it were some kidnapper?!

How stupid is Deku?!

"Gotcha!" the brat says, a devilish smile plastered on his face. I only wanted to smack that goddamn mask off because it was disgusting to look at. How the fuck does that face make Deku smile?!

"Kota?! When did you get here?! I thought we agreed to meet up in the park in future!" I know he's a runt. I know I'm being petty. I know I'm just being unnecessarily jealous. But... WHAT THE FUCK?! THEY EVEN HAVE A FUCKING HANG OUT PLACE?! IN THE FUTURE?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

I knew exactly what though.

That fucker is stealing my bitch.

He should know, by now, what not to touch.