The Secret Omega

❤️💛

Requested by akaashi_wifey

I have done my research, and am officially ready to write this! Clue's in the name btw!

AU:
Omegaverse
Alpha Kiri
Omega Kami
Quirks
Warnings:
Sexual references
Bakudeku reference

Hope this goes ok!

[No one's POV]

Kaminari was going to go into heat any time this week.

And, unfortunately, no one knew about his secondary gender.

Well, that was a lie! Midoriya had already long ago found out that he was an Omega, and had immediately bombarded the electrical blonde with numerous questions, mostly based on why he wanted to keep it a secret in the first place.

Throughout the entire history of UA, and even most hero schools, it was seen that most commonly accepted pupils were either Alphas or Betas. A occasional Omega would be accepted too, but it was a rare sight. Kaminari and Midoriya were the only 2 Omegas in the year that they were aware of, and Kaminari was also a closet Omega.

It was true that most people had assumed Kaminari was a Beta, but in truth, no one cared enough to ask him. The last thing the greenette had expected was that this boy was an Omega. That was why he had asked the blonde so many questions, purely out of shock. And the answers to those questions were mostly simple:

Kaminari was the only unmarked Omega in a school of Alphas and Betas, so what choice did he have of not hiding his identity?

Midoriya had already been taken by his childhood friend Bakugo, and due to his Alpha being the most feral and protective of the whole class, he was safely guarded when he was in heat. However, for Kaminari, he had to cope with it all on his own.

And, what was worse was that the blonde had no suppressants left.

It was the start of the school day, and Kaminari felt the familiar heat in between his legs, telling him that he was in his pre-heat. As per usual, the Omega rolled out of his warm sheets and lumbered over to the drug cabinet in his bathroom, pulling out his heat pills that masked up his scent and reduces the amount of slick he'd produce. But, to his horror, he found that the tub was empty.

Of course Kaminari had to give most of his suppressants to his other Omega friend! And chances of asking him for some more suppressants were very low, since Midoriya was always an early bird!

It was too risky for Kaminari to go out and buy more, since he could potentially go on his heat at any moment. And, what made it worse was that he had never once in his life been on a heat without his suppressants. The Omega had been so scared of his heat being agonising, that when he was coming down to his first heat, he took a suppressant to ease the pain he would've felt. This continued for as long as he could remember, and though he never became addicted, he still relied on them to not feel pain. Until now, when he had ran short.

Before he ran out of time, the Omega made a dash for the door, waves of heat making him start to sweat. It was still signs of his pre-heat, since his heat had a large wave that made him lose the balance in his legs, and he sighs out shakily, pulling his phone out and messaging Midoriya about him starting his heat. The greenette swiftly replies, telling the blonde not to leave his room at all times, and that he would make up an excuse to cover for him at school. Aizawa didn't care too much anyway.

Kaminari flops onto his bed, and stares aimlessly at the ceiling. It felt like there was a time bomb ticking inside him, and the thing that he hated the most about being an Omega was that there was nothing he could do to defuse it.