Playing Games ~ Part 1

❤💛

Welcome to March, the most boring month. Buuuuuuuut it might be a good month as well!!!

This was inspired by... every stereotypical "player" story alive

AU:
No quirks
Kiri and Bakubro are jerks
Warnings:
Swearing
Mentions of abuse
Depressing topics (in general)

:)

[No one's POV]

Bakugo Katsuki. The notorious 'bad boy' of UA high school. He takes no pleasure in anything more than taking the piss out of everyone, making them know their place by trampling over them, their cries and fearful glances further fuelling his ego. He's known for his sharp voice, and even sharper tongue, at times even retorting at the teacher!

He didn't take shit from anyone, none of them daring to fight back whenever he steals their homework or stabs them with jeering commentary.

Well, except for his friend, Kirishima.

Their friendship dates back to late in middle school, when Kirishima was being bullied and Bakugo had the heart to stop them. Since then, the two were practically inseparable, Kirishima idolising and looking up to Bakugo, Bakugo enjoying the company and support he got from Kirishima.

Yes, as sickening as it sounded, Kirishima enjoyed cheering Bakugo on, thinking it amusing to hear the blonde gloat about how amazing he was, or maybe he just adored seeing his close friend smile, deafly listening to the pained whimpers coming from his victim.

It was a day like no other when the two boys meet up, both their eyes winking with mischief and playful tease. Kirishima was simply cooling down on the treadmill after a light workout at the school gym, jogging gently as his playlist approaches its end. As the treadmill slows even further, to a slow walking speed, he stops it, stepping off it and jumping out of his skin slightly when his eyes meet with another set of blood-red ones. Instantly, a goofy smirk spreads on his mouth, the two slapping hands and shoulder bumping as a sign of respect.

"Bakubro! How's it going man?!" Bakugo smirks a smile of equal slyness. Out of the two boys, not much differed between them. Throughout the years, Kirishima had picked up traits from Bakugo, hence why he saw nothing wrong with his bullying. Neither was 'better' than the other.

"Not much. I just put another twink in their place." He said it as if it were a regular thing, wiping away a bit of blood from his red knuckles. "Wanna hang out after your lame workout?"

"Hey!" Kirishima exclaimed, pouting when he hears Bakugo's cackles. "But sure man! I mean, I got-"

"E-Excuse me?" 

Kirishima was cut off from his speech, Bakugo instantly glowering at the owner of the interruption. The redhead hadn't realised another presence had entered their space, turning to face a boy not much shorter than him, his hands clasped tightly behind his back, looking down almost nervously to the floor, sunflower-blonde hair concealing most of his face. The boy had somehow sparked up Kirishima's interest, causing him to quirk a brow inquisitively. Bakugo, however, was having none of this ludicrous behaviour, already balling his fists up for another punch.

"Could y-you move out of the way, please...? Y-You're sorta blocking the exit." The boy laughs nervously at the end and never had Kirishima thought such a sound would entrance him so much.

Bakugo glares at him, pulling his brows together, warped into a state of pure rage for such a petty thing. No one, but himself, even tries to control him. He hisses between clenched teeth, a taunting varnish glazed over his words. "And what are you gonna fucking do about it, twink!"