Everyone's Gay

🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈🌈🏳‍🌈

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!!!!

I'm not even gonna do warnings bit just expect rainbow vomit!

[No one's POV]

If anyone got to know the gay population of UA high school, it is surprisingly high compared to Japan's overall gay population. Not only that but the only reason why this average is so high comes down to the second years, at least for this particular year.

To be more specific, the members of Class 2-A.

You can practically see the rainbows when you walk into the classroom, random conversations spewed before school even starts about nothing but gay shit. Anything gay you can practically expect. This ranges from Mina starting debates on whether boobs or butts are better, to Denki randomly fangirling about openly-gay heroes, or drooling over sexy chicks with Minoru (nothing obscene - they were at school!), or the shiny enamel badges of pride flags pinned to their blazers and bags.

Then there were the couples that were just as and, if not, more gay than the class in itself. Katsuki always yells about not liking any extras whenever someone brings up that he's pan, but he always holds the hand of the blushing greenette behind him, and occasionally kisses him, because apparently 'no one can ever replace Deku!' 

Momo and Kyoka were pretty gross as well, Kyoka usually sitting in Momo's lap and the two sharing pecks and sweet nothings before anyone could interrupt or bring something up.

Shoto and Tenya are almost similar, but not really. Theirs is more discrete, since Tenya isn't quite yet comfortable, but they still have those disgusting moments where they stare lovingly at one another, smiling or blushing like idiots if they hold hands. Luckily those moments are borderline rare.

The only non-gross couple was Eijiro and Denki. They flirt with each other subtly, but aren't complete messes. No, most of that stuff happens in private and very specific conditions, such as alone on a date or when one really embarrasses themselves around the other. Most of the time, however, they act like best bros - ironic, considering it's what they impulsively call each other.

It was only this specific day, however, when the rainbows were so strong that you could smell it.

Today is the first time ever that a pride march had been officially set. It was a day that many closet and open people, as well as allies, have counted down for. It was unfortunately set during the school hours but, because UA high school is only the best school in all of Japan, that day was completely cleared of all timetable subjects. Only two events took it's place:

8 - 9.30am: Prepare for the pride march

9.40am: Departure for march (return at 4pm)

Of course, less-comfortable people were allowed to stay at home, but many students were raring to go.

Particularly Class 2-A.

"FACE PAINTING STATION HERE!" Mina screams again, the stall run by her, Tooru, Hanta (because he's actually a good artist!) and Mezo, who is amazing at multitasking, considering they can use four pairs of eyes and four pairs of hands to do four people at the same time. The stall was set just outside the 2-A classroom, also giving privacy for others in the class to prepare.

"You planning to go for the trans flag?" Eijiro asks Denki politely, his arms wrapped firmly around him from behind and his cheek squished into his shoulder. It wasn't something the two brought up, since they loved each other for who they were and everyone, including Denki himself, was unfazed about him being trans. But there are moments where Denki doesn't want to bring it up, or show it off. It's more frightening to him when others don't know the truth - not just in UA but out in the real world.