Truth or Dare

❤💛

So, just a random idea I got when I was reading a Bakudeku story... and I hope you like it!

I'm also eliminating the swearing tag, because I assume no one cares... Will warn if there's offensive swearing though ;D

AU:
Class 3-A (everyone is over 18)

Warnings:
Mild use of alcohol
Slight Kamijiro

[Kaminari's POV]

I didn't remember what I was doing, but all that I knew was that it was something with little significance before Mina call for everyone to 'get their asses downstairs'. I always knew that Mina was the kind of person to get everyone together, even if it was just for watching a movie or playing a game. This time, surprisingly enough, it was Truth or Dare.

The game is self-explanatory: we take it in turns to spin a bottle and whoever the neck of the bottle points to is chosen. The spinner would then pick one of the twenty pieces of paper in a bowl: ten written 'Truth', ten written 'Dare'. Refusal to answer the Truth or do the Dare would result into a forfeit - they have to take a shot of whiskey. 

Most of the class did prefer picking Truth, except for the entirety of the Bakusquad. But this was a game where you cannot choose your fate. Fortunately, most don't go for the shots anyway. We're mostly nice to each other - key word: mostly.

As I was the one who had put the bottle in the centre of the circle, Mina having already placed the bowl in front of me, I get to spin first, the class watching in anticipation as it slows to a halt on Jiro. Ironic, right? If the fates hadn't been with me that night, then how did the bottle end up pointing to her first?

I do have a crush on Jiro. I've had one for a few months. And a small part of me had hoped that, if the fates are truly in my favour, I might be able to get together with her. I know that nothing in the universe would make me happier than to finally be with a girl as cute and as sweet as her.

Unfortunately, the odds had placed a 'Dare' in my hand. Equally so, I could still do something to embarrass her further!

"I dare you to improvise a song."

I know Jiro is a shy person. She isn't a fan of singing acapella in front of a small crowd, especially on a song with no known lyrics or tune. I half-expected her to come out of her comfort zone anyway, especially since she hadn't sung in front of a crowd since the UA concert two years back. However, I did feel my jaw drop when I saw her take a shot from the glass placed in front of her, smacking it on the floor in accomplishment. I could see most around the circle having the same reaction too.

"Oh my god!" she says, her face scrunched in a manner of disgust, "That stuff really burns!"

The comment stirred some amused laughter, but no one questioned why she turned down the dare - probably because no one cared enough. 

Still, I roll the paper up again, and pass the bowl onto Sero, who was already reaching over to spin the bottle.

A few turns pass. In that time, Bakugo had to yell that he has a small dick, Yaomomo had to chug a whole 2l bottle of water, and Midoriya had to be tickled by Aoyama and Uraraka for five minutes. We also had Tokoyami take a shot, purely because he didn't want to wear a dress. All the same, we had Ojiro confess his honest distaste for Iida's cooking and Sero confess that he ate Bakugo's stash of almond gingernut cookies, to which he got a blast to the mouth as a consequence.

At last, it was Mina's turn to spin and, as it slowly slows to a stop, I find myself gulping as the neck points to me.

Shit.